For Awhile

Royal's Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 The Crown Princess pregnancy changed a few things.

 The Royal couple have to move in the Deoksugung palace, due to the busy atmosphere in the main palace. Make the king become the only royalties who lives there.


 A celebration was held inside the modern palace just the day after the move out, invite all the government and the royal family members.

 "why should we do this ?" Jennie stared at the mirror, the maids busy preparing everything for her, she's the center for tonight.

 A nervous feeling filled her, she can't even stop looking at the door, hoping Yi Yeon would appear and snatch all her worries. But she know it's impossible, the Crown Prince is busy preparing the celebration at the main hall. She doesn't even see the younger ever since they moved to the new palace.

 " your Highness, please calm down." Mrs oh can't help but smile at the nervous princess.

 "I can't, it's just too much. I'll tell her not to do this." Jennie mumbled as she caresses her belly.

 "the Crown Prince can't cancel this because it's the part tradition, your Highness."

 Giving up, she just slumped her shoulder on the chair.

 "I can't do this !" she exclaimed as Mrs oh announced that she's ready to go.

 "what can't you do ?" all the attention Yi Yeon who just entered the room with Jun behind her.

 All the maids bowing at her arrival, she raised her eyebrow before motioned them to leave the room.

 "your Majesty." Jennie nervously said as Yi Yeon walked toward her, the maids is already gone with Jun.

 "your Majesty ?" Yi Yeon scoffed loudly as she moved to hug the flustered girl in front of her, a small smile plastered on her face when she feels the older tensed in her arms.

 "you can do anything because you're my wife." she move away when she heard no response, she smiled softly at Jennie who's blushing. "how beautiful."

 "stop teasing me." Jennie mumbled shyly, still not used by the younger showing her love towards her. It's all still feel like a dream.

 Yi Yeon shaking her head, the sight in front of her is so warm.

 "I don't, You know I don't playing around." she become serious in an instant.

 Jennie stunned by the sudden expression, she raised her hand to touch Yi Yeon's cheek softly.

 "I know but it's feels like a dream, loved and being loved by you." she rubbed the younger's cheek gently, feeling her heart beat faster when she felt the younger burning stare at her. She felt it all, the rush.

 "let's end the celebration first."

 Yi Yeon grabbed Jennie's hand to hold it, lead their way towards the door.

 


 Throughout the celebration, Yi Yeon never let go of her hold on Jennie's hand. She take her wife everywhere she go, sit when she thought Jennie shouldn't be too tired. She doesn't want her pregnant wife got tired.


 Everyone is be able to felt the Crown Prince love towards her wife, just how big it is.


 A man walking to their table, bowing when He stand in front of them.

 "your Majesty, is long time I didn't see you." the young man smiled when Yi Yeon looked at him.

 "Youngjin you're this big ?"

 "I'm sorry Noona, I should've visit you more often." He smiled at Yi Yeon who looked uncertain.

 "I know you just trying to reduce the tension."

 "please don't say that, your Majesty." the young man bowed.

 Yi Yeon just tapped his shoulder.

 "I'm just joking around."

 "your Majesty, I was so scared."


Jennie frowning slightly when she looked at the young man pouted at Yi Yeon. Who is him ?

 Yi Yeon must be realised Jennie's confused expression when she started to introduce them.

 "Youngjin, met with the Crown Princess, my wife."

 Youngjin turned his attention to Jennie who still looking at him confused.

 "forgive me for my bad, your Highness. I'm Prince Youngjin. Please receive my respect." he bowed his head at Jennie.

 And it's all clicked on Jennie's mind, He is Yi Yeon's cousin.

 "oh, I'm sorry for not recognize you." she was feeling so embarrassed for not knowing th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter