I Thought

Royal's Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Jennie slowly adapting with the palace. Everything is going well, the maid and the guards is good too. The only thing that bothered her is the Crown Prince. No matter how many times they met, she can't stop thinking about how much she hate the Crown Prince. It's like Yi Yeon was the one who's making her life miserable since the wedding days, she take all her freedom. Whenever she see Yi Yeon's expressionless face, all she want to do is yelling at her stone cold face.

 Jennie meet with the sight of Yi Yeon who's just entering their room, she immediately glared at her. Too bothered to be in the same room with the Crown Prince.

 "why you look at me that way ? with those judgemental eyes like I'm the worst person." Yi Yeon look at her, unamused.

 "you're just disgusting."

 She stare into Yi Yeon's eyes that on fire,  she slightly scared at that. the Crown Prince suddenly left the room, leaving Jennie alone again. She never stay here at night, and Jennie didn't care about that.

 

~...~~...~

 

 Yi Yeon sitting in front of her father, looking down at the Ministers. She join the Royal Meeting at the Great Hall after she married. Everyone is against it at first, but finally accept it.

 "why did the tax for the small business is higher than the bigger ones ?" the king glaring at her back,

 "it's because the small business is too much. We have to control them with the tax laws." the Economic Minister explained,

 "it's nonsense ! People are just finding their own way to eat with the small store. The tax even higher than their monthly income." she exclaimed making all the Ministers whispering amongst each other.

The king simply message his head.

 "change the tax laws for this. It's either be the same with the biggest ones or lower."

 "we can't do that, your Majesty."

 "why is that ? We must help them not make them more suffer." she raised her eyebrow at them.

 "it's just can't !!" the sound of yelling from the King startled them. Silence filled the room.

 "change the subject." the king stern voice roaring in the room.

 the Crown Prince look at her teacher who just nodded His head slightly. She breathed out before motioned for the next problem to be telling.

 "the new weapons that the crown Prince had discussed with the army is having a good progress. General has sent His thanks to the Crown Prince."

 the King scoffed loudly at His throne. Yi Yeon sitting uncomfortable in her seat. All the Ministers watching the awkward attraction from the father and daughter.

 "next subject." the king ordered.

 "the Pyongyang province's has send a message."

 "read it." the man nodded before opened the message.

 He suddenly dropped on his knees, kneeling down with his hand shaking while holding the paper.

 "what the hell are you doing ?!" one of the Minister shouted at Him.

 Yi Yeon frowning before standing to go down and get the message. Her frown deepened when she read it,

 "What nonsense is this ???" she angrily shouting at everyone.


~...~~...~

 

 Jennie laughing with the Queen dowager, they are playing games with the maids. The old woman always makes her feel better, she felt loved.

 "if I play with that little rascal, she would be whinned about how boring the game is."

 the old woman wiped her tears for laughing too much. Jennie simply frowning at the words. If anything she would hear about the cold prince is will be all about how scary she is, whining is something impossible to think about. That stone cold girl whinned ? No way. Jennie scoffed at her head.

 Her eyes running around their table, they surrounded by a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter