I May Dead

Royal's Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 And You cried like the rain....

 

 

 The palace is in a chaos because of the poisoning.

 The guards was placed in every corner of the place, and the ministers is comes and goes into the great hall.

 "Someone was trying to kill the Crown Prince !" a senior minister voice added more fuel to the arguments.

 Everyone was throwing Suspicious look at each others

 "we have to wait for the investigation to be done before decided everything." Mr Han trying to calming the ministers 

 "there's rumors from Deoksugung palace that the Crown Princess was the only one who's prepared the tea set."

 "Minister Jang ! Are you just accused the princess ?? It's a crime to say that ! She's the Crown Princess of this country !"

 There's no sight the arguments will stop anytime soon.

 


  The king looking at the old teacher from his throne.

 "I was really impressed with your loyalty to the Empire, Mr. Han. You're have been here from my grandfather era, till now. The only thing that makes me dissapointed is how you let that unfortunate child turned against me."

 The old teacher just breathe out, lowered his head.

 "your Majesty."

 "go somewhere else far from here, don't make that child find you." the King ordered.

 Mr han look up, didn't believe what he just heard.

 "your majesty, please take back your order." he bowing down to the king.

 How can he left the Crown Prince alone.

 "it's your only choice, Mr Han."

 


  Jennie was just sitting alone inside her room, too tired from crying too much. The investigation is still on, but The guards outside already there make sure she can't go out to meet Yi Yeon. Treating the young princess like a criminal.

 There's no Mrs. Oh and all her maids, they all got arrested just a few minutes after the incident.

 Jennie never felt like this before, she blamed herself for what happened. She's sure it's her mistake.

 The image of Yi Yeon fall on the ground with so much pain in her face playing repeatedly in her mind.

 Or how her maids that already been with her since the first, being forced to leave her yet they still trying to save her.

 Those scenes makes her heart breaking into pieces till there's nothing else to feel.

She felt numb.

 Her blank eyes suddenly darted towards her belly, the bump is big now. It's already 7 months. Her tears come in an instant. Her hands shaking while caressing her abdomen.

 "what I have been doing." her low cried filled the empty room.

 The sound of the door opened didn't even stop her cries.

 "your Highness." Jun called softly, trying not to scare the fragile woman. His heart hurts at the sight in front of him.

 The cheerful princess who do everything with so much enthusiasm, her smile had always make the palace become more lively and bright. Now there's only fragile woman who looks like she would break with just a simple touch from the tip of your finger. He knew how hard it is, he understands it all.

 "your Highness." he called once again.

Still there's no response. The young man lowering his head before dropped on his knees.

 "your Highness, please stay strong."

 

...

 

 Park walking inside the room, with all the Ministers looking frantic.

 "Governor Park !"

 "What the hell is happening ??" Mr Park shouting at the officials, he looked really pissed.

 "the investigation results leads to the Crown Princess is in fault." his brother in law exclaimed as he looked at the ministers.

 "what that nonsense ? We didn't order her to give the Crown Prince a poison !!"

 "we need the Crown Prince to protect the Princess before our plans success !"

 "the King was the one who did it." Minister Kim, Jennie's father, said calmly.

 All the Ministers looking at him in disbelief.

 "What ??"

 

 

  Jennie sitting in front of the King, despite how pale her face but she still look graceful. Whatever happened, she have to show who she is. She's Yi Yeon wife, the Crown Prince of this empire.

 "tell me Princess, what did you planning with the Governor Park till you have to poisoning the Crown Prince."

 The young lady know this is what makes the King come to meet her. Living for almost two years has make her know the king isn't someone who will come to meet you for a simple hello.

 To be exact, she never sat in front of the king alone like this before. And the question itself already make her down, it was the truth. She was the one who's poisoning Yi Yeon. Tears already filled her face, but she felt nothing.

 "it's my fault. Please save her, your Majesty. I will face all the punishment.."
 She stopped when the king laughs. But she swears that was the scariest laugh she ever heard.

 The king expressions reminds her of Yi Yeon's, those cold expression.

 "I remember you do the same thing as the days when the Crown Prince got hit by a horse..because of you."

 and that's successfully made all the memories came in her head, her stare is blank.

 "tell me, your Highness. Till when you going to try killing her ?"

 The room filled with silence

 Not till Jennie suddenly cried her heart out.

 "it's all because of me."

 "if you love her, leave this palace. I'll let you go out with peace if you do what I said." the King turned his attention to the bump on Jennie's abdomen, he released a deep breath.

 "please save Yi Yeon, I'll do anything."

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter