My Misery

Royal's Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 Your facial expressions towards me
Turned cold at some moment, it's like you're back to your old self. And all the petals of the flowers you plant that bloomed in my heart fall on the ground, same as my tears.


 Jennie looked at Yi Yeon who walked past her in the hallway, didn't even bothered to spare her a single glance.

 With longing stare, she decided to continue her walk, like nothing happened. Feeling her heart shattered at every step she take.


 This past few weeks passed, Jennie never met Yi Yeon or even holding a conversation with the latter. Maybe she had no right to be mad after Yi Yeon leave her that night, but she was broken at that time at the point of all the things she do is cried inside her room.

 The problem are actually going everywhere. No matter how many times her father said that he would solve everything, it can't never make her better. it simply because Yi Yeon not the one who's say that to her, the younger encouragement words are the best thing to calming her down.


 Yi Yeon not there with her are making her more afraid than she already was. It's scares her that she became afraid of losing Yi Yeon, she doesn't even care about anything else.
 

 "your Highness, it's time to eat your lunch." Mrs oh said worriedly at the fragile princess who just shaking her head, They're at the garden.

 "I don't want to."

 "you don't have lunch and dinner last night, your Highness. You're will get sick." the old Maid is worried about the Crown Princess well being, the Princess exactly losing too much weight at these past few weeks.

 The news is almost disappear, but the misery in Jennie's heart wasn't.

 "who cares ?"

 


 Mr Han look at a man and a young woman who looked scared.

 Who wouldn't if Yi Yeon stared at them hard, those dark eyes are a nightmare.

 "your heads should get cut off for spreading bad words about royalties." Yi Yeon said calmly.

 While The two already on the floor, asking forgiveness.

 "your Majesty, please forgive us ! We'll do anything, your Majesty !"

 Yi Yeon just stand up from her chair, shaking her head. She proceeded to walk toward the door, Mr Han following her behind.

 "your Majesty !" the young girl cried out as she bowed frantically to Yi Yeon's back figure. She's a maid who spread out the rumors.

 "kill them if they don't do what I said." Yi Yeon ordered the guards who immediately nodded their head. Her order leave the people in the room shocked, they quickly bowed down scaredly.

 "yes, your Majesty."

 Mr Han stare at Yi Yeon who leaving the room, knowing how much struggle the Crown Prince should deal.


 It's work quickly, their confession about the false rumors spreading in no time. Along with the fact that Jennie already apart from her mother when she just Six years old, it's making everything easier.

 when Yi Yeon entering the front gate of the Palace, There's people who showed their apology for the Crown Princess. she just staring from her car window when the people make a way for her car to enter.

 "it's over now."

A small tired smile appeared on her face.


 Everyone in the palace even more glad to hear the news, especially the maids.They all come together to say sorry and congratulate the Crown Princess.

 Jennie can't help but feel touched, she can't believe it's finally over.

 Mrs oh smile at the Princess smile, glad it back.

 "it is because of the Crown Prince ?" Jennie immediately bite her lower lip. Her expression changed from the bright to the hollow.

 Thinking about their last fight, Yi Yeon must be angry at her. Hearing the good news and she know that was definitely Yi Yeon's work. the younger always do anything for her and there's she is complaining about little things that not really matter.

 Jennie immediately looked at Jun who standing a few meters away from her, the guard never leave her since Yi Yeon trip to Dubai. She never asked, she know the answer would hit her straight to the heart.

 "your Highness !" a maid come to her rushedly.

 "how it is ?" Jennie asked the breathless girl who bowed when she saw her.

 "the Crown Prince is going to the gazebo, your Highness. she just finished her meeting with Ministry of Education."

 "I want to meet her but she'll be angry again." Jennie mumbled as she lowered her head, she might ended up saying bad words. 

 she better be in danger than missing the younger like she going crazy. The feeling suffocated her, to the point she can't breathe.

 All the maids can feel her sadness, they just lowered their head to the sad crown Princess.

 


 Yi Yeon looked straight at the frozen water, how tired she looks. But a small smile plastered on her face as she began to sit in the gazebo.

 "you're safe now." she said as she slowly loosen up her tie.

 "tell Jun to come here."

 She waited for the guard to come, her mind filled w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter