Of Whiskey

Royal's Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 "your Majesty !! Please stay with us !!"

 Jennie immediately wake up from her sleep, She just had a nightmare. Her heart beat faster as She quickly runs her stare at her surroundings, looking for Yi Yeon's.

 Mrs oh who just entered the room walked at her rushedly.

 "your Highness !" Jennie looked at the old Maid, her eyes unfocused.

 "where's the crown Prince ?" she asked worriedly.

 Mrs oh just lowered her head

 "she wasn't wake up yet, your Highness." she said sadly.

 Jennie heart falling, she know that wasn't just a nightmare. Yi Yeon's body that knocked on the hard wall still fresh in her mind, making her cried again instantly.

 "I want to see her." Jennie said between her sobs.

 


 The doctor just done checking Yi Yeon's condition, Mr Han stand behind him. Yi Yeon head because The incident, a fracture on her shoulder but no major issues.

 "the Crown Prince already passed her crisis, let her rest." He said when he faced the Crown Prince's teacher.

 Mr Han let out a sigh of relief

 "glad to hear that, doctor Hwang. If she didn't wake up today, it's would be three days already." he exclaimed and the doctor nodded his head.
 "she's strong enough to pass it all. I'll go inform the King."


 Jennie entered the room after the doctor left, startled the old man who suddenly bowing when he saw her.

 "your Highness."

 "how's her condition ? She's okay right ?" Jennie asked worriedly as she began to walk closer to Yi Yeon's.

 "yes, your Highness. please don't worry." Mr Han said as he bowed his head.

 He witnessed how the young Crown Princess crying when the incident happened, blaming herself as she was begging to get punished by the King.

 Jun have to stop her and take her back to her pavilion, He knew that Yi Yeon would definitely didn't like it.

 "I'll take care of her, Mr Han. You can go now."

 and Mr han left the room with Jun and the maids following behind him. He stopped when they already in the hallway. Let the maids leave as he suddenly facing the Crown Prince's Head of Guard,

 "the investigation already done, the king really in his anger issues right now. Japan is the cause of the incident. Although it's not a big issue, still, make sure to protect the Crown Princess, it's always dangerous for Her when things like this happens, not to mention the Crown Prince is unconscious." He explained carefully, afraid if someone maybe heard them.

 "I'll do that, Mr Han." Jun said as he nodded his head.


 Jennie stared at Yi Yeon's figure that laying on the bed, she take her hand out to touch Yi Yeon's cheek. She tracing her fingers toward the younger's bandaged head. The last one wasn't even heal properly but another come even worse. She trying hard not to cry as the memories come flooding in her head.

 "why wouldn't you wake up ?" she sobbed quietly beside Yi Yeon who didn't even move an inch.

 "did you hate me ? I'm really sorry, please wake up."

 The door opened snatched her attention, Hyukoh walking from it.

 Jennie immediately glared at her
 "what are you doing here ?" she snapped at the girl.

 "she wasn't wake up yet ?" Hyukoh asked her back instead.

 Jennie is ready to fight the girl but she calmed herself down.

 "you have eyes to see." she scoffed.

 "I don't know what Yi Yeon see in you, she really changed. I even surprised." Hyukoh exclaimed as she ignored Jennie's glare. The latter immediately glared at her, but she doesn't even bothered.

 "back then, she likes a soft and calm person. Definitely not like you."

 Jennie is completely offended by the girl blunt remarks.

 "I think you should get out now."

 "see ? Yi Yeon used to hate it, a harsh girl."

 "who are you to call her by her name ???" Jennie exclaimed irritated by the girl.

 "I was her first love." Hyukoh looked at the sight of the startled Jennie, she chuckles.

 "don't worry, she rejected me."
She said as she walked closer to Yi Yeon, looking at the unconscious girl.

 Jennie looked at her confused.

 "for some reason, her love means ignore. the more she loves the more she have to ignore her lover. that's why she rejected me."

 Jennie just stared at Yi Yeon's face, there's so much running in her head.

 "but I feel she tried her best to ignore you." Hyukoh said as she rubbed Yi Yeon's hand softly.

 Jennie doesn't even complain as she was too deep in her thought.

 "if you born as a royal, you'll understand how the palace work. Hiding your feelings is a must. Have you ever thinking of what Yi Yeon have to deal as a Crown Prince ? She have no one else beside her." Hyukoh stare at the girl full of thought, she released a deep breath.

 "I'll go now, Yi Yeon. Even right now, I still feel your overflowing sadness." Hyukoh whispered softly, her eyes glistening.

 "she doesn't need water to quench her thirst, so be her whiskey instead." she told Jennie as she slowly turned around, before walking toward the door and lost behind it.


 The time has passed since Hyukoh left the room, but Jennie still in her seat. She just staring at Yi Yeon figure, thinking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter