You Were

Royal's Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 Today the same as the days , Jennie walked towards the pavilion at the back side of the palace. It's was the last building to reach but she like how the scenery look there, she nominate it as the best place in the Palace. There's a handmade lake in front of the pavilion, it's not huge but there's a gazebo in the middle of it. She want to go there but Mrs. Oh told her not to, it was the place where the Crown Prince would read and she doesn't want anyone to get there. Jennie didn't even hide her scoff when Mrs. Oh explain it to her.


 She just walked and stop at the middle of the bridge, the blooming lotus are beautiful. But something caught her attention, there's the Prince with her guards.


Yi Yeon standing on the edge of the gazebo, looking forward at the flowers bloom. Jennie looked at Yi Yeon's side profile, the royal's blue robe swaying as the wind blows around her.
 "why did she look sad ?" she blurted out her thoughts,

 "what did you said, your Highness ?" Mrs. Oh asked her uncertainly,

 "oh, nothing. Let's just go." she turned around and continue her step towards the pavilion, not looking back.



 Yi Yeon look at the sight of the flowers in the water. She just stayed like that for a little while. She bring her body down as Her right hand move to touch the lotus, she released a deep breath.
 "you're so beautiful, I won't let anyone to break you."

 She looks at the water that reflecting how Jennie turn around, then leaving the bridge.

 "you're the one who's breaking her life."

 She mocking her reflection on the water.

 

 

 "oh dear, are you okay ?" the old woman exclaimed worriedly, she even stand and walked toward Jennie who just entered the room.

 "I'm okay ?" she said it confused,

 why would she not okay ?

 "Thanks the Heavens."

 her frown appearing when the older hugging her,

"Yi Yeon is a good girl, of course she will take care of you."

 when she finally released from the hug, she looked back at Mrs. Oh who lowering her head. Jennie was lost at this.

 "what happened grandma ? Why wouldn't I be okay ?" Jennie asked worriedly,

 "what ? You don't know ?"

 "I don't know what happened grandma." she looked at the older worried expression.

 "the Pyongyang province's has send the proposal to replace your position as the Crown Princess. It's was a week ago, and I just know today when Yeonie visited me this morning."

 Jennie almost falling just how shooked she is, Mrs. Oh come in time to catch her in time.

 "your Highness, are you okay ? "

 "oh dear, sit her down Mrs. Oh"

 their words come just as the wind in her ear. She surprised about the things, it was a week ago yet she doesn't even know anything. She became the crown Princess just one month, but people already want to replace her.

What did she do wrong ?

 

 Jennie shooting her glare at Yi Yeon who just entered the room.

 "why didn't you tell me ?" Jennie practically screamed at Yi Yeon, her eyes red from crying.

 "what do you gonna do if I tell you ?" it was come out from Yi Yeon as cold as her expression.

 "I can just go out From here ! What did I do wrong anyway ?!? I hate being here ! I hate everything here especially you ! I don't even want to marry you. Just let them replaced me !!"

 she blurted all her pain and tears that she already has since the beginning, she can't do this.

 "you and your family safety will be in danger if your position get replaced."

Jennie really hate Yi Yeon's calm expression.

 "I hate you !!" Jennie yelling at Yi Yeon who's walking toward the door, exiting it quietly. How the hate getting stronger than before inside Jennie's heart.


~...~~...~

Yi Yeon kneeling down in front of her father.

 "you can't go there at this situation. You know how Pyongyang reaction when you married." the King pointed his finger to Yi Yeon's face.

 "you're the one who made this wedding happened. How can you just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter