I Forget

Royal's Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I made you struggle and I’m struggling too. my determination to make everything alright, but nothing’s getting better.

I always disappoint you.


 The news spread quickly, there's so much who has been throwing bad words to Jennie. Saying how can she become a Crown Princess when her mother is in jail. No matter how much Yi Yeon said everything is going to be okay but still it's really hard for Jennie to deal with.


 Yi Yeon covered Jennie's sleeping body with a blanket. The latter sleep after she's tired from crying nonstop till the sun almost rising. Yi Yeon's hand slowly make it way to touch the older brown locks, she it gently.

 For some minutes, she just stare at the older's figure. Thinking about how much problems she gave her.

 "I'm really sorry." she said as she proceeded to stand.

 With a last glance she left the room.


 Jennie slowly opened her eyes, staring at the younger's back that leave her.

 "why I have to see your tired back again."


 Jun looked at the sight of the Prince who just walked out from the room, he come closer to her.

 "your Majesty."

 "stay here, I have to go somewhere else." with just that, she left the pavilion rushedly.

 Jun can't even say something, he just stared at Yi Yeon's back that slowly lost behind the pavilion's gate.


 Mr Han looking at Yi Yeon's figure that walking closer to him. He bowed his head when the Prince already in front of him.

 "your Majesty."

 "what happened at the front gate ?" Yi Yeon asked confused, she turned her head at the sound of yelling coming from the Palace Gate. She raised her eyebrow at the old man who looked a bit unsure.

 "it's the people who make a petition to replace the Crown Princess, your Majesty."

 "what ? Isn't that too much ?" Yi Yeon gritted her teeth as she turned around to walk toward the gate.

 Mr Han stopped her from going.

 "it's actually a big issues, your Majesty. Please calm down, you can't be reckless at the moment like this.."

Yi Yeon raised her eyebrow, her blood started to boil.

 "should I just sit in my room and watch they replaced my innocent wife ? She didn't even doing anything wrong." she exclaimed angrily. 

 "your Majesty..."

 She ignored Mr Han and stormed out towards the Great Hall, Mr Han quickly followed her.


 "your Majesty !" a Guard trying to stop her from going inside the great hall but she doesn't even bothered to stop and stormed into the room.

 Yi Yeon looking at a few Ministers who talking with the King, she her fist. They turned around when she walked closer to the throne, ignoring all the shocked expression of the Ministers.

 "your Majesty, please clear all the false rumors about the Crown Princess !" she said as she looked up at her father who glaring down at her, but it's not like she care.

 "you all can go now." the king ordered the old ministers and they immediately bowed and leave the Royals, Mr Han decided to go out too.

 "your Majesty, please..."

 "how are you feeling after created all of this ?" the king asked immediately.

 Yi Yeon just blinked rapidly at her father who sat in his throne, did not understand what the meaning of her father words.

 "I don't understand what are you saying, your Majesty." Yi Yeon watching how her father looking at her with hatred.

Don't he actually  like that ?

 "it's all happened because of you, If you just stop showing your feelings towards her then everything is going to be okay !!" the old man immediately scolded Yi Yeon.

 "why it's about that ? I really don't know why you always stopped me from showing my feelings for my own wife !!!" Yi Yeon can't stand it anymore, her father's unreasonable words are too much. If it's about herself then she would just let her father do anything, but not now.

 "it will take your wife to her death just because of your ego. They wouldn't even care if her family is a traitor, All mattered for those people is you will break if she's break too."

 No matter how much Yi Yeon trying to figure it out but still it's just not feel right in her head, anger filled her instead.

 "no one can hurt her because I'll protect her !! I'm not heartless person like you who will just sit and watch your wife step down from her throne !!!" Yi Yeon screaming angrily at her father stone face.

 The great hall filled with anger, the heat wasn't even going to cold down.

 The king gritted his teeth, Yi Yeon's words stuck in his heart.

 "I lost her because I do what you're doing now !!!" he said angrily as he pointed his finger towards Yi Yeon's face.

 Yi Yeon just blinked rapidly at her father sudden outburst.

 "Father.." she completely taken aback with the fact.

 "Don't even talk about heartless in front of me, Yi Yeon. Your mother left me because she want to safe you !! Wasn't you the heartless person here ??"

 Her heart breaking into pieces as she finally realized everything. Knowing the reason for her father's hatred to her, she lowered her head down. Her eyes started to get teary, but she didn't cry.

 "I'm sorry Father." her father's loud scoff making her head hung low even more.

 "stop doing stu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter