A Glass

Royal's Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The issue about the Crown Princess replacement isn't stop, it become even worse.

 

Yi Yeon look at the moving cars on the road, she's out from the Palace just after the morning meeting. But she wasn't alone this time, she's with Mr. Han.

 "did you do what I tell you ?" she asked Jun who sat beside the driver.

 "yes, Your Majesty."

She stare at the car window,

"make sure she doesn't go out from the pavilion. There's too much bad words for her."

 


 Jennie's fever is already disappear but she still grounded in her pavilion. Feeling frustrated and bored, she can't even met the Queen Dowager.
 She think about how cruel Yi Yeon is, Jennie know she is wrong but should she deserves it all ? The day when she stayed under the rain is because she's been feeling stressed out about her replacement issues, didn't Yi Yeon have some mercy on her ? Is she even a human ? Because she looks like she doesn't have heart.
 "why would she even be mad ? Is she that worry about her pride that she doesn't want people to see that she had a frustrated wife ?" Jennie scoffed loudly, she doesn't even care if the maids heard her grumbling.
 The sound of barking startled her, she look at her back and there's Mrs. Oh holding something in her arms. Jennie raised her eyebrow,
 "what Is that ?" she ask when the old Maid stopped infront of her with a bundle covered up with a blanket in her arms. She gasped when Mrs Oh take off the blanket, showing a brown fluffy furs

"Kuma-yaaaaa." she take the puppy in her arms, hugging it gently.
Mrs Oh smile at the sight of the smiling Crown Princess.

 "Crown Prince ordered to send it to you." Jennie's head snapped at the old Maid.

 "she did ?"

 "yes, your Highness." but Jennie frowning at that,

 "did she told me to spent my time with a dog instead ? Wow the crown Prince is that nice." Jennie said it sarcastically.
 Mrs oh just lowered her head, don't know what to do.

 


Mr Han stopped Yi Yeon who's going to entered the building,

 "your Majesty, are you sure about this ?" the old teacher concerned about his Prince.

 "almost two months but they didn't stop sending the message. My father didn't even doing anything."

 "your Majesty, you take too much effort in this." Yi Yeon raised her eyebrow, confused by her teacher words.

 "of course, the Crown Princess is my wife."

 "they expect you to react like this, your Majesty."

 "what ?" Yi Yeon was too confused.

 "they're going to break you using the Crown Princess." she taken aback with that,

why her ?

 "I don't care about myself, Mr Han."

 

They entered the room with a guard outside, Guard Kim stayed beside the door.
 "you are so brave to go here all alone, your Majesty. I appreciate it." the old man bowed as he let the crown Prince to sit.

 "let's short the things, Mr. Park. How can I stop Pyongyang's request to replace the Crown Princess ?"

she trying hard not to sound desperate, and she's good at it. The old man laughing, amused by the young Prince in front of him. 

 "always to the point, I can already see the future of the Korean empire in you."

 "I didn't come here to play with your wise words, Mr Park." the old man slightly shocked at the coldness tone, he chuckled instead.

 "why did you come to see me ? I don't have any power of those request."

 "you are the Governor of the Pyongyang province."

 "that was the Pyongyang people request, not mine."

"tell me, what did you want ?"

"you came here without the King permission, your Majesty. I'm afraid I can't said anything." Yi Yeon gritted her teeth.

 seems that this meeting gonna take longer than she expected.
 

Mr Park sending them to the parking lot, bowing when the Crown Prince entered the car. He watched how the car moved before lost behind the trees,
 "she had tiger eyes." the old Man turn around,

 "too dangerous to play with."

 


 Yi Yeon look through t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter