My Thirst

Royal's Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 Yi Yeon looked at Jennie's eyes softly, but suddenly the talk with her father flashed in her mind. she moved away from the older momentarily.

 Her actions make the latter confused.

 "you better go sleep now." Yi Yeon said calmly before entered her study room, like nothing happened.

 Jennie looked at the door closed in front of her, the Crown Prince touch still lingering on her cheek.

 "I don't know it's good or bad." she whispered to herself.

 

 Yi Yeon walking fast toward her father pavilion, her guards following behind. The king had ordered her to come straight after the morning meeting, she had to cancel her event outside the Palace. The king only called her into his pavilion when there's something wrong, and she was worried if the king finally found out about the Crown Princess Mother's case.

 She bowing down in front of her father who just looked at her with the same expression, whatever-i-hate-you face.

 "why did you called me, your Majesty ?" she asked nervously.

 "where are you going with that clothes ?"

 Yi Yeon look down at her appearance, white shirt, black tie, black suit, and black hat, too formal.

 "I have to attend the opening ceremony for the Crown Princess's School."

 "she should be the one who is going there." the king raised his eyebrow.

 Yi Yeon released her deep breath, before looking down at the floor.

 "she can't go out after the shooting incident, your Majesty."

 "it was almost two months already. Tell her to go there instead."

 "I'm afraid if something happens again."

 "the guards is there to make sure she's safe."

 "we can't.."

 "stop showing your feelings !! You unfortunate child !!" the king grabbed a glass on his table before throwing it at Yi Yeon, successfully landed on the young Prince's head.

 The guard and the maids who witnessed the incident gasped, they kneeling down scaredly. The glass fall on the floor, breaking into pieces.

 Yi Yeon just sit there, feeling how the blood slowly running from her forehead. Her heart hurts more than her head.

 "the Crown Prince would be moved into the West Palace." the King ordered angrily.

Yi Yeon bowing at her father, hardly swallowing her tears.

 "yes, your Majesty."

 

 Jennie just exited from her room when she saw Yi Yeon walking from her study room towards the pavilion gate, wearing her blue robe.

 "didn't guard Kim said that they will go out ?"

 she frowned when there's bandage on Yi Yeon's head. She even more confused at the guards who carrying Yi Yeon's things out from her study room. She walked closer to them, 

 "what are you all doing ?" she asked one of the guard who walked pas her.

 "the Crown Prince would be moved into the West Palace, your Highness."

 "what ? Why ?" Jennie is completely taken aback with the news.

 Yi Yeon may never sleep in the main room with her, but she still stayed in the study room which still inside the pavilion. Indicate that they still live in the same area.

 Jennie can't help but feeling worried if she live here without Yi Yeon's presences, not to mention the West Palace is far from here.

 "the King ordered it, your Highness." the guard bowing at her before continuing his work.

 Did she do anything wrong ?

 Jennie thought to herself.

 Mrs oh come rushed to the Crown Princess. Bowed once she faced the young woman,

 "your Highness."

 "what happened to the Crown Prince ?" she asked worriedly.

 "the King gets angry and ordered her to move out to the West Palace, your Highness." the old Maid said sadly.

 "I'll go to see her."

 Jennie proceeded to walk but Mrs oh stopped her.

 "I think you shouldn't go there, your Highness." the old Maid exclaimed worriedly, she knows what makes the crown Prince moved. Mrs oh was afraid if the Crown Princess know, she would be sad and make all even worse.

 "it is because of me ?"

 Jennie looked at the old Maid startled expression.

 "did she hurt because of me ?"

 Mrs oh just lowered her head down, didn't have the courage to look at the Princess.
 

 

Mr Han entered Yi Yeon's room, he was come straight there after hearing the news that the Crown Prince moved into the West Palace.

 "your Majesty." He bowed at Yi Yeon who just sitting in her chair, didn't even bothered to see him.

 "why you here ?" she asked coldly, still angry at her teacher.

 Mr han look up to see Yi Yeon's bandaged head, before lowering his head.

 "Mr Park was coming to see the king yesterday. did you know why the king got angry, your Majesty ?"

 "He always angry at me." Yi Yeon was too used with her father throwing all the blame on her, angry at everything she does, yet she just too tired to complain.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter