Drunk

Royal's Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 We kiss in your arms, and I cry in your arms. When I open my eyes in the morning, I think of you. I give you my all.

 


 The palace filled with joy, because of the Crown Princess bright smile.


 All the problems seem to make her forget about the 1st anniversary of their marriage, it feels like yesterday though. Jennie can't help but feeling really excited although Yi Yeon isn't there, all the maids is there to celebrate with her.

 Thinking about last night they share and woke up with a beautiful garden, she think Yi Yeon maybe already know. The thoughts about it already make her filled with love.
 

Jennie was busy with her thoughts when Jun walked toward her, she frowned when she saw the Guard.

 "Guard Kim ? Why are you here ? Did she cancelled the trip to Dubai ?" she asked carefully, don't want to seem excited. the guy bowed at her

 "the Crown Prince ordered me to guard you when she's not here, your Highness."

 Jennie looked at the guard, maybe she was being fooled. But if that's right, how can she supposed to act. A blush creeping up on her cheek.

 "she shouldn't have to, I'm in the Palace so no one will hurt me." she feels sorry for the guard though.

 "Crown Prince already ordered me, your Highness." Jun bowed and looked up to see the Princess release a deep breath before nodded.

 "let's just wait for her to come back then." Jennie exclaimed as she began to do things that she was doing with her maids a minute ago.

 Jun bowed and Yi Yeon's words before leaving came in his mind.
 "Palace is more dangerous for Her than anywhere else when I'm not around, I can't leave her alone. You're the only one person I trust here."

 He looked up at the sight of the Princess smiling at her maids, his eyes caught a glimpse of a mark on the latter's neck. He immediately lowered his head, finally understand why Yi Yeon make so much effort to make him stay at the palace.  Against the King's order.

  "your Majesty, I'll take care of the Crown Princess with my own life."

 


 Yi Yeon having a meeting with the officials in Dubai, having a good progress on the things they're discussed. In the meeting, the Emir of Dubai is there. He is The ruler, His Highness is also the Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and member of the Supreme Council of the Union (SCU). Not to mention the 8 members in the
Federal National Council (FNC) of the UAE is presented. Which means, the meeting is really important.

 "it's an honour to have you here, Crown Prince Yi Yeon. The way you think is always impressed us, I hope we can do more discussion than today."

 "I'm the one who's really honoured, your Majesty."

 the old man smiled at the well mannered figure in front of him.

 "I've also heard about the incident with Japanese, did you alright ?" the Emir of Dubai asked Yi Yeon concerned, making all the other Emir who sat behind him looking at the young lady. Impressed by the calm aura from the Crown Prince.

 "I'm okay now, thank you for your concern your Majesty." Yi Yeon giving her sincere bow.

 At the back, Mr Han sat with a few officials from Korean Empire. He glanced at them who looked uncomfortable, knowing they all thought Yi Yeon would fail even when they still in Korea.

 They were really looking down on their own Crown Prince, but not now. Yi Yeon already shut them down with her way of winning the United Arab Emirates officials using her words. A smile of proud appeared on Mr Han's.

 "we already prepared a place for you to stay while you're here, please enjoy and tell me about anything you need." the old man standing before motioned for an hand shake with Yi Yeon wich the latter take it gratefully.

 "we really appreciate it, your Majesty."


 The Emir looking at the sight of the Prince leaving the room with her officials trailing behind her.

 "it's true, she has a way with her words." he said making all the officials looking at him.

 "your Highness, what should we do ?"

 "Her genius mind is in another level. No wonder those countries are afraid of the future emperor of the Korean Empire. make sure she's become our alliance."

 


 Yi Yeon just finished her bath and going to sleep, it was a tiring day. She proceeded to lay down on the bed, her phone in hand. Fixed her position before dialed her Head Guard, in a few ringing  it finally answered.

 "yes your Majesty."

 "did everything okay there ?"

 "yes, your Majesty. The Crown Princess is okay and she's going out to attend an event."

 "I don't remember asking you that ?" Yi Yeon said calmly, but her heart telling something else. She smiled softly as she rubbed her forehead.

 "I'm sorry, your..."

 "did she eat well ?" Yi Yeon feel like she's drunk, doesn't know herself anymore. All the memories of the night are making her drunk, she can't even think about anything else.

 "she is, your Majesty." she know Jun on the another line trying hard not to smile.

 "I may

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter