Something That Makes Me

Royal's Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 Since the time I kissed you, I thought everything was going to change. But nothing has changed, you haven’t changed.

 

 Yi Yeon bowing at her father who sat in a bench at the royal garden, a tiger standing beside him.

 "are you feeling better now ?" the King asked while the tiger fluffy furs, didn't even make an eye contact with his child.

 "I'm better now, your Majesty." Yi Yeon said calmly, she looked at her father who busy with the tiger. It was a gift from her grandfather, the late King.

 "it must be because of the Crown Princess who visited you every night." her father exclaimed.

 she raised her head instantly.

 "she take a good care of me, your Majesty."

 the king laughed, but stopped when he glanced at Yi Yeon.

 "I remember she comes to my pavilion asking for her punishment. I wonder how deep is her feelings towards you ?"

 Yi Yeon just gritted her teeth, she clenched her fist hard.

 "let me take care of my own wife, your Majesty. You don't have to worry about it."

 "really ? but all I see is you take her closer to dangerous way while showing your feelings, Crown Prince." the king exclaimed, his eyebrows raised.

 Yi Yeon finally lowering her head. She heard her father scoffed.
 
 "take Wang with you, He is your responsibility for now on." the King said, he chuckled at Yi Yeon who didn't even flinch at the scary animal.

 "I'll take care of Wang, your Majesty."

 "did you know why a tiger became our symbol as a King ?" her father asked suddenly.

 Yi Yeon blinked at her father, knowing where it's going.

 "because the Tiger always alone, He has no partner and it makes him more stronger."

 "what if the tiger don't want to be alone ?" she asked.

 "even if you don't want , you have to." the old king exclaimed as he give Yi Yeon the handle of the tiger.

 "prepare yourself for the trip to Dubai. When you're there, make sure you thought about your stupidity."
 


 Yi Yeon walking toward the West Palace, Wang trailing beside her. She stopped when a Minister come to her way before bowing down at her.

 "I'm really grateful to see you, your Majesty."

 She raised her eyebrow, the man feel familiar though.

 "I've never seen you before ?"

 "I'm the new Ministry of National Defense, your Majesty." The man bowed after introduced himself.

 "I've heard about that. Welcome to the state council." the man smiled at her.

 "thank you for welcoming me, your Majesty."

 Yi Yeon just nodded, thinking of she might have to check on the Ministers list after coming back from Dubai.

 "I have to go now." she proceeded to walk away but the man remarks stopped her.

 "Queen is the crown of the King. Wonder if a King don't have a Crown."

 Yi Yeon just staring at the man who walked away from her.

 "who is that ?"

 "He is governor Park's brother in law, your Majesty." Jun answered her move closer to her.

 "oh my cousin Mentor ?" Yi Yeon raised her eyebrow.

 how can she forget about the man being her cousin mentor in university.

 "Yes your Majesty, He's the Prince Youngjin's teacher."

 

 The news about Yi Yeon going to Dubai spread out inside the Palace. Mrs oh who heard it at the royal kitchen immediately come to tell the Crown Princess.

 "your Highness, did you hear the news ?" she asked worriedly.

 "about what ?" Jennie trying to find the best combination of the flowers she should plant inside of her pavilion, didn't even realize the worries in Mrs oh.

 "the Crown Prince will go to Dubai tomorrow, your Highness."

 She immediately stopped what ever she do and looked at the old Maid.

 "she just heal from the incident ! How can she already going there ?" She exclaimed worriedly.

 Remember how Yi Yeon leaving her without even saying anything at that night, she even kissed the latter. It's like her confession get ignored, She was too embarrassed to see the younger but she miss her like crazy.

 "it's her first time going abroad alone to representing the Empire as the Crown Prince, your Highness." Mrs oh said as she looked at how the young lady biting her bottom lip.

 "I'll go to her palace." Jennie standing up from her chair, fixing her wrinkled dress.

 "you have to go for the charity event in a hour later, your Highness." Mrs oh said uncertain.

 Jennie looked at the old Maid, just remember she had an event.

 "I don't have time ?"

 "I'm sorry your Highness." the old Maid said sadly. She looked up at the young Princess who releasing a deep breath.

 "I really want to met her though." Jennie pouting as she sit down again on the chair.

 "you can met the Crown Prince tonight, your Highness." Mrs oh watched how a smile grew on the Princess lips.

 "you're right, Mrs oh !"

 


 Mr Han entered the Crown Prince study room in the west Palace, worried about the trip to Dubai.

 "your Majesty."

 Yi Yeon look up from the documents to Mr Han who bowed at her, she smiled at little.

 "you're here, Mr Han."

 "why d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter