Killing Me

Royal's Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    Even if you ask me a thousand times, it’s you
The one who makes me live
You’re the one who makes me breathe.    For almost two weeks, Jennie has been too clingy towards Yi Yeon. She would ask the younger to stay with her as long as possible.  It doesn't surprised Yi Yeon, she know her pregnant wife needs more attention, or that she thought.  But because of that, she had to work on the evening when the older finally asleep. Come back when the latter wake up and leave again in the middle of the night. She simply doesn't have time to rest.
 Yi Yeon was in rush as she walked toward her office where a few ministers already waiting for a meeting with her. Jun opened the door for her as she walked into the room.   The old official standing up when she entered the room, bowing slightly when she finally reached her chair. But, frown was in their face.  "I'm sorry for the long wait." she apologized to the ministers, looking like she doesn't have any energy left in her. But Unsatisfied was still evident in their expressions.  "it's fine, your Majesty."
And so the meeting starts.
 The meeting need one hour before they old ministers finally walked out from Yi Yeon's office.  "how can she make us wait for almost two hours ?"  "the Crown Prince is a busy person, she deal with everything."  "I heard that she has been staying with the crown princess. She should have focused on the Nation's issues more than anything." another Ministry exclaimed.  "the Crown Princess is pregnant now, she needs more attention."  "but the crown Prince had to be professional."
 Jun just watching the old ministers who walked away from the Yi Yeon's office, he released his deep breath.
 He entered the room to report another meeting for Yi Yeon to attend, but he doesn't say anything when he looked at Yi Yeon who looks really tired, he just lowered his head down .  Yi Yeon felt his presence and raised her head at her Guard.  "we have another meeting, why didn't you informed me ? Let's go Jun ah."  Yi Yeon almost stumble when she stands from her chair.  Jun immediately walked toward her  "your Majesty, are you okay ?" he asked worriedly.  "I'm okay, let's go." no, Yi Yeon looks really tired.  
 The king finally heard the rumors about the Crown Prince behavior for being late at almost all the meeting and events.  "see what that woman does to you, Yi Yeon." the king shaking his head.  "the ministry of justice is coming to see the crown princess a few weeks ago, your Majesty."  the old king immediately throwing his glance towards his head guard, frowning.  "what did he do ?"  "forgive me your Majesty, I don't know about that. he also comes two times after his first fisit. And the maids there was confused at the sudden change of the crown princess behavior."  The king was silent, but he thought was filled with the fact.  "they're finally starting it now. I know Yi Yeon just too naive. I need to do something to protect my throne."     A few ministers were sat in a room with Mr Park, Youngjin was there with Mr Han.  "i can't believe this so easy." Mr Park exclaimed as he sipped his drink.  "never underestimate the power of love, my daughter had all the crown Prince heart."  Mr Kim laughed and the others ministers laughing along with him.  "for a woman, their babies are the most important."  "I never know your daughter is that smart. We're going to make sure she's safe, don't worry about that Mr Kim."  They all nodded.  "now we just have to wait and prepare for prince Youngjin to take the throne."  
Mr Han stopped Youngjin who just exited from the room.  "what are your motives, prince Youngjin ?" the guy only smiled as he walked closer to the old teacher.  "what are your motives Mr Han ? We're in the same boat."  Youngjin then proceeded to walk away but Mr Han stopped him.  "the king already find out about this." the old teacher remarks making the guy turned at him.  "the Crown Prince need to protect the Crown Princess, she was the only one who can."      Jun standing beside Yi Yeon who busy with some documents on her table.  Over the weeks there's so much rumors about the Crown Prince. Saying that she was stayed in her palace instead of attending the morning meeting and being unprofessional. Those rumors was spread out outside the Palace making Yi Yeon have to work harder to gain the people trust again, but still a few people keep trying to make her look bad.  "Jun ah." he snapped from his thoughts when Yi Yeon calling for him.  "yes, your Majesty ?"  there's a pause for a moment till Yi Yeon started to speak.  "if there's something happened to me, go protect my wife."  it was come out like a whisper, but Jun heard it right and loud.  "but, isn't I should be there protecting you ? It's my main duty as your guard, your Majesty. I should be there to protect the successor for the throne when something happens." Jun tried to explain it to her.  "it's an order, guard Kim."  "your Majesty."  Yi Yeon let out a sigh  "I feel like something is going to happen." she mumbled.    
 The king looking at the tiger he once tell Yi Yeon to take care of it, he it furs gently.  "if you don't want to follow my way, I'll make you."  he walked toward a table and grabbed a small box. He turned his step to a few Siberian husky in another side of the tiger's cage, the dogs is eating their food.
 He opened the box, taking out a bottle and poured it on the dogs food.  "let's kill two birds with one rock."  the old man staring at the dogs that dropped on the floor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter