You're Just

Royal's Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 The Royal couple welcomed the Japanese royal family, along with the Ministers. 

 "long time I didn't visit you, Crown Prince Yi Yeon." the Princess said as moved to hug Yi Yeon.

 Jennie's eyes widened, caught off guard by the hug.

 The girl smiled shyly after she let go of her hug. The Emperor laughing at the attraction,

 "Princess Hyukoh really want to met you." the king exclaimed, while the Japan Crown Prince nodded in agreement.

 Yi Yeon just smile before gently pulled Jennie to stand beside her

 "this is my wife, Crown Princess Jennie." Yi Yeon introduced Jennie to the Royal Family and the latter bowing at the Emperor.

 "Jennie ? She isn't Korean ?" the Emperor asked with a raised eyebrow.

 "I'm Korean, daughter of the Ministry of Justice, your Majesty." Jennie bowing slightly, but Yi Yeon gently held her hand, prevent her from doing so.
She frowned but Yi Yeon just turned at the Japanese.

 "let me bring you to my father, your Majesty." the three nods before letting Yi Yeon lead their way.

 They stopped once they reached the King's pavilion and Yi Yeon let the Japanese royal family entering the room first. She turned her attention at Jennie who looks uncomfortably,

 "stand up gracefully just like the Crown Princess, don't bowing too much at them." Yi Yeon remind her firmly and the latter just nodded.

 "I'm sorry." Jennie mumbled as she looked down.

 Yi Yeon shaking her head,
 "what for ?" jennie looked up to see Yi Yeon smile warmly, she immediately smile at the sight.

 "I'm not used to this." jennie confessed nervously.

 "you have to get used to this, you're the future Queen of the Korean Empire." Yi Yeon said calmly before heading into the room, still holding Jennie's hand.

 

 Yi Yeon and Jennie sitting beside the King as they chatting. But not for Jennie, she sat uncomfortably beside Yi Yeon. They are talking about something she doesn't know, and she feel left out. It became even worse when she saw the Princess stealing glance at Yi Yeon before smiling shyly. Acting all shy and sweet toward Yi Yeon.

 "don't worry Princess, Yi Yeon would be your tour guide." the King exclaimed as he looked at the sight of the shy Princess.

 Jennie almost standing to slap the Princess annoying face.

 "you can get close to each other, there's the possibility. The King can have more than one wife." the Emperor exclaimed playfully as he laughing with his Son, making his daughter blushing madly.

 The King looking at the sight with raised eyebrows, finding it somehow interesting.

 Yi Yeon glanced at her wife who practically glaring at the Japanese Princess.

 "I think it's alright if me and my wife leave you all, we have some business to handle." Yi Yeon said breaking the conversation.

 The king looking at her confused, he almost asked but the Emperor laugh stopped him.

 "younger couple these days, we should let them go."
Yi Yeon standing and Jennie follow her after. They bow towards the king before proceeded to leave but the Princess calling for Yi Yeon.

 "your Majesty, can I come with you ?" Jennie almost snapped If Yi Yeon didn't hold her hand, as if she know what going to happen.

 "I'll come back to send you to your room, Princess." Yi Yeon said calmly and the Princess finally nodded her head.

 

 When they already away from the king's pavilion Jennie immediately pulled her hand abruptly, making Yi Yeon raised her eyebrow confused.
 " 'I'll come back to send you to your room, Princess.' heh my ." Jennie scoffed at Yi Yeon who just staring at her. Didn't even bothered with the guards and the maids who standing behind them. She was so angry.

 "you're swearing at me, are you mad right now ?" Yi Yeon innocently asked the furious Jennie.

 "no ! Go accompany that Princess of yours." Jennie glared hard at Yi Yeon.

 "but I have to take you back to your pavilion." Yi Yeon was too confused at Jennie's behavior. She was acting all shy before.

 "I can find my own way !" Jennie snapped and kicked Yi Yeon's leg before stormed towards the way of her own pavilion, Her maids following behind scaredly. Leaving Yi Yeon who almost falling on the ground,

 "what the heck is her problem ?" Yi Yeon hissed as she began to rubbed her leg. "those maids don't even help me ??" she looked at the sight of Jennie and the maids walking away from her. She turned her head at Jun who trying hard not to laugh behind her.

 "are you laughing at me right now ?" she raised her eyebrow at her Guard who frantically bowing down.

 "I'm sorry, please forgive me your Majesty." Jun exclaimed scaredly.

 "tch..forget it. finally I make you smile like the first time in forever." Yi Yeon said as she fixed her robe before proceeded to walk. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter