A Shot Glass

Royal's Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 The sudden appearance of the Princess startled them.

 Jennie immediately glared at the Princess.

 "I think you can't get in just like that, Princess Hyukoh." she raised her eyebrow at the girl, her hold on Yi Yeon's shoulder tightened.

 "I don't know you're here." the Princess ignored Jennie's remarks, making the latter offended.

 "don't you realize that the Crown Prince is already married ? What princess that entered a married couple's room ?" Jennie finally let her thoughts out.

 Yi Yeon immediately wake up from her position, feeling the tension between the two.

 "did you need something, Hyukoh ?" she asked the girl who still had a glaring contest with Jennie.

 "I think you're alone. I want to sleep with you." Hyukoh said as she glanced toward Jennie who's obviously glared at her.

 "don't you have shame ?" Jennie can't help but snapped at the girl. She really had no idea how can the girl is shamelessly asked Yi Yeon to sleep together, not to mention it was right in front of her, Yi Yeon's wife.

 "Jennie." Yi Yeon stopped Jennie for getting even further. She then looked at Hyukoh, "I think you shouldn't be here at this hour. I'll meet you tomorrow." Yi Yeon said calmly as she began to lead Hyukoh to the door.

 "okay then, see you tomorrow." with that, the girl finally left the room.

 Jennie glared hard at Yi Yeon who walked back toward her, but the latter remain calm.

 "you shouldn't talk with hars words to her."

 "oh you're mad because she's your friend ? Or first love ?" Jennie scoffed as she began to stand.

 Yi Yeon gritted her teeth,
 "no, she's my friend." she said calmly, didn't want to dragged into the older's anger.

 "what friend come in their married friend's room asking to sleep together ? Or you two friends with benefits before ?" Jennie was completely blind by her jealousy, she can't even see Yi Yeon's expressionless face that getting more darker.

 "I think it's enough."

 "why ? I think you two will definitely sleep together and ed each other if I'm not here."

 "I said enough !!!" Yi Yeon shouting at Jennie as she forcefully pulled the older towards her, kissing the latter harshly.

 Jennie can feel the anger filled the kiss, she tried to push Yi Yeon away from her but the younger is stronger than her.
 She slapped the younger hard, she even shocked by her own action.

 "why it's really hard for you to understand ??" Yi Yeon yelled angrily.

 "I understand now, that you are really a dirty jerk." Jennie shouting even louder.

 Yi Yeon gritted her teeth before standing, she quickly left the room.

 Leaving Jennie alone with her angers.

 


 Yi Yeon really give Hyukoh a tour guide, they going out from the Palace all day long. She had to deal with the princess clingy personality.

 "you can't do that in public places." Yi Yeon warned the girl when they are in a mall. Really bothered by Hyukoh who holds her wrist tightly.

 "why ?" 

 "I have a wife." Yi Yeon said firmly.

 "I can't believe you love your wild wife." Hyukoh exclaimed playfully.

 "please don't make me lost my respect for you, Princess Hyukoh."

 "if I stayed that time, I'm the one that going to be your wife."

 "I don't married with someone who isn't Korean."

 "but our fathers are talking about it."

 "what happened to the old you ? you are shameless now." Yi Yeon finally can't take it anymore.

 "isn't your wife too ?"

 "she became the Crown Princess because she's the best of the best out there." Yi Yeon said as she walked fast toward the car that already waiting for them.

 


 After the night event at Yi Yeon's Palace, Jennie was completely hate the fact that Yi Yeon leaving her without a explanation and go out with the Princess  the day after. Jennie was thinking it was Yi Yeon fault or her's instead.
 "this Palace definitely taking all my sanity !!" she shouted frustratedly.

 

 

 "Princess Hyukoh is beautiful and soft." a maid exclaimed at her fellow court Lady.

 "yes, not like the Crown Princess who likes to shouting."

 "I heard she like to cursing a lot too." the other added.

 "where did you hear that ?" other asked her curious,

 "maids from Princess Hyukoh's room were talking about that."


Yi Yeon standing a few meters away from them, she clenched her hand.

 "make sure they shut their mouths or I'll do it myself for them." she ordered the Guards, and Jun frantically nodded.

 "yes, your Majesty."


 Yi Yeon continue her step towards her father's pavilion, she felt really tired. Jennie is running all around her mind, making her even more tired.

 she stopped when hyukoh coming closer to her.

 "Yi Yeon, where are you going ?"

 "my father's pavilion."

 "did you have time tonight ?"

 "no, I didn't."

 "oh, I'll wait till you have time." the girl didn't give up that easily, and Yi Yeon know that already.

 "I have to go now." she said as she walked away from the girl.
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter