Turned Up

Royal's Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 The Queen dowager death leaving the Crown Prince drowning in her deepest regrets. people who attended the funeral will be able to felt sorrows in the crown Prince stone cold face during the ceremony.

 Still, Jennie was the one who's felt it the most.

 Yi Yeon kneeling down with her father in front of the Queen dowager's coffin, paying their last respect for the old Queen. She bowing her head down on the floor with her father, but she didn't raise her head when she heard her father scoffed. With a deep breath, she finally raised her head slowly.

 "you created many problems and make my mother thinking about it too much."

 he bowed his head again. And Yi Yeon following her father, trying hard not to cry.

 "that's why she died."

Yi Yeon just lowered her head, continuing her bows.

 "the Queen dowager passed away because of you." the king said before proceeded to stand up, cleaning the dust on his robe. He gave his last bow before leaving the room.

 Yi Yeon just stayed still in her position, clenched her fist as she tried to block all her tears.

 Yet, it still falls.

 

 After the ceremony end, Yi Yeon come straight at her gazebo in front of the Queen dowager pavilion, still in her white robe.

 She just sat there, drinking her wine.

 "yeah, it's all my fault."

 she laughed but tears coming without she realized it.

 "it's my fault."

 she let her father's words break her, again and again.

 Jun looked at the Crown Prince, he just lowered his head. Feeling really sad.

 From night till the sun rise, Yi Yeon didn't even move from her place.
 

Jennie looked at Yi Yeon from the bridge, she was really sad but she know that Yi Yeon is worse than her.

 "since when she's there ?" she asked Mrs oh that standing behind her.

 "yesterday when the ceremony ended, your Highness."

 her mind filled with the night when she visited Yi Yeon at the West Palace, she bite her lip. She was in a dilemma. But after thinking about the younger situation, she decided to go.

 "I'll go to her." she proceeded to walk but she was stopped by Mrs oh.

 She raised her eyebrow at the old Maid

 "the Crown Prince forbid anyone from going there, your Highness."

 Jennie just looked at Yi Yeon's figure from afar, don't know what to do.

 

Yi Yeon walking toward the Great Hall, the Ministers bowing their head when she entered the room. just after the days of her Grandmother death she stopped coming to the morning meeting, she simply cannot think straight at the moment. When she said that she would attend the meeting, all the maids can't help but feeling glad that their Prince started to stand again.

 The whole country still in mourning. Yi Yeon sitting in her chair, wearing her white robe. Same as all the Minister.

 "your Majesty, did you feel better now ?" the Ministry of Justice, the Crown Princess's father asked her.

 "I'm okay, Mr Kim." she said calmly.

 "please don't let yourself get sick, your Majesty." all the Minister said loudly before bowing their head at her. Yi Yeon was slightly shocked at them.

 "it sounded like you all want the Crown Prince Fall sick instead." the king exclaimed as he walked toward the throne.

 they all bowing immediately at his sudden arrival.

 "how can we thought like that, your Majesty !" they frantically trying to defend themselves.

 The king just scoffed loudly as he sat down. Yi Yeon lowered her head.

 "start the meeting now." the king ordered.

 "first of all, I would like to inform about the emperor of Japan would come here with his family." one of the Minister announced. 

 "alright, prepare for everything."

 "yes, your Majesty."

 

 Jennie looked through Yi Yeon's pavilion gate, at Yi Yeon who just entered the main room. She pouted while looking at the door closed.

 "did she okay ?" she said loudly, frustrated that she can't get closer to the younger.

 She was too worried about the Prince that she would always go there, no matter how far the West Palace is from her own pavilion. Every night she falls asleep after thinking about what she already done to Yi Yeon, regret is eating her that she almost crying when she remember all the hars words she spitting at the younger.

 At first she would just come to see Yi Yeon because she's worried, but as the time passed she comes back because she misses the younger. She can't even hide it from the maids.

 "I'm glad she already attending the meeting th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter