To See You Again

Royal's Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
     Memories of you flies away with the rough wind.. like a snow flakes under the cold moonlight..  
 The cold winter almost come to and end, but the small lake that surrounds the gazebo still frozen. The night breeze makes the place become even more colder.  Yi Yeon sat on the cold floor of the gazebo, wore Her blue robe messily. Did she even care.  Turned her head back, where Jun used to stand few meters away from her.  But no one there.  She shakes her head  "Where's everyone ?" she gritted her teeth, fighting back her tears.  Yi Yeon's attention turned at the silent bridge, where thick snow covered it. No ones ever go there anymore. She closed her eyes,  Jennie was standing there, looking at her.  "I miss you."   When she opened her eyes, she knows She's all alone.  "I really missed you."        Jennie stare at the twin's sleeping figures, she smiled softly.  "I wouldn't survived if it wasn't because of you two." she moved to touch Ruby's hair,  when she focused on Eugene, her smile vanished.  He looks exactly like his father.  She touched the little boy's cheek  "how can I live this long carrying the fact that I almost killed your father."  A lone tears escaped from her eyes, she touched her chest as she cried in silence.  "I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry."      A Minister entered the King's office with documents on his hand, looking so unpleasant.  "Your Majesty." He bowed his head.  Guard Lee stand beside the King's table, observing the old Minister.  "What brings you here, Minister Jang ?"  The man looked nervous as he handed the documents, making the king raised his eyebrow. He take the documents.  "the Crown Prince had been entering the officials meeting, your Majesty."  The king was taken aback as he stared at Guard Lee.  "the Prince ordering to change few things you have been planning about the economic law. criticize the government policies, added new plan to the military department. the Ministers can't do anything than to follow her orders, your Majesty. We might've gotten financial loss. What should we do your Majesty ?"  He clenched his fist till His knuckles turned white,  "Go back to your office, I'll settle this issues."  when the old minister leave the room The king turned his attention back to his guard  "What happened ? Did I don't know something ?"  For these years he has been shut the prince away from any governments issues, to prevent the young Prince to gain more knowledge to rule the country with her own will.  He thought of using drugs, to make his daughter loss her focus.  It did work, the prince become someone else, her anger often almost killed the guards, don't do anything than stay in her pavilion, no ones know what she doing in her room. The people in the palace even thinking about the prince had gone crazy.  But what happened now ?  Guard Lee bowed deeply, scared of the silence from the old King  "the crown prince has known about the drugs few days ago, arresting Head of the Maids in jail."  The king closed his eyes, he should've known better. Yi Yeon isn't that easy. Even after all those years.  "Bring the Crown Prince here."  
 Guard Lee stand in front of Yi Yeon who sat with documents on her table. fear consuming his body just by the Prince's cold stare, or simply by a Gun that laying peacefully beside the stack of papers. Or maybe both.  "Your Majesty, the King has calling you to visit His office."  His eye suddenly focused when Yi Yeon's left hand move, just an inch. He might have swallowed hard.  Working as a guard in the Palace, He never afraid of anyone other than the King.  But now, He knew who the person standing in front of Him is not the same Prince from years ago.  "What if I don't want ?"  Yi Yeon raised her eyebrow, her eyes caught the sight of the guard's shoulder tensed up.  "it's the King's order, your Majesty." the guard's words come up so sudden. She smirked as she take her Gun  "Did you actually afraid to be in the same room with me ? an insane Crown Prince ?"  Yi Yeon standing from her chair, pointed her Gun ahead. The man bowed frantically,  "No, You're not insane Your Majesty !"  Second later, sound of the gun being fired were heard. And guard Lee already on the floor.  Laughs filled the room, as Yi Yeon walking toward the door.  "if you don't get out, people might think I killed you already."  The middle aged man stared at Yi Yeon who slowly disappearing behind the door, He looked back at the ceramic plate that already in pieces on the floor. Some guards entering the room, but he just stay still in his position.  He realized, He might be wrong about who He should be afraid of.  
 Yi Yeon bowing at her father,  "Very long time no see you, Your Majesty."  The King caught every meaning behind the Prince's words, they never bee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter