That Can

Royal's Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jennie sat uncomfortably beside Yi Yeon who is busy with her phone, texting with someone. Her eyes roamed inside the car, then at Yi Yeon's Head of Guard who sit beside the driver. The car is completely filled with silence, making Jennie worriedly looking at the car window.

 "are you okay ?" Yi Yeon's low tone almost make her jump out of her seat.

 "where are we going ?" she glared at Yi Yeon who didn't even grimaced at the glare.

Why she even here anyways ?

Who knows maybe the Crown Prince already done with her and want to throw her somewhere, Jennie shaking her head at the thought.

 "somewhere."

 "what if people see us going out at this hour ???" Jennie didn't want to add any problem.

 "you didn't even afraid when you cursing at me, why scared if people see us now."

 Yi Yeon glanced at her phone once again. Jennie was completely taken aback with Yi Yeon's lack of understanding in this situation.

 "no one heard or seen me cursing at you."

 "we didn't wearing a Royal robe, no one will recognize us." Yi Yeon shut her with that.
 

They're get out from the car, Jennie immediately runs her stare at the building infront of her.

 "where are we ?" she moved closer to Yi Yeon who started to walk toward the building entrance.

 "the Secret Agent office." Yi Yeon said calmly, but there's Jennie already scared by holding Yi Yeon's coat tightly.

 "I heard they are very cruel." Yi Yeon just shaking her head, amused by the older antics.

 Yi Yeon suddenly stopped her step, facing Jennie's puzzled expression.

 "look, what ever you hear later, no matter how cruel it sounded, I really want you to be strong and understand."

 "understand what ?"

 "how important you are. I want you to prepare for whats coming next, because I'll do anything to take care of you."

 Jennie blinked rapidly at Yi Yeon's explanation, not to mention Yi Yeon said it with the most soft tone Jennie ever heard from her. She nodded her head, not sure what to do or say.

 Yi Yeon take Jennie's hand to hold it as she lead their way inside the building, her guards following behind. Jennie doesn't even complain as she was too scared to say something. Her mind busy thinking about what The possibility Yi Yeon take her here.

 Her train of thought stopped by a Guard that stop them, which made her immediately hide behind Yi Yeon.

 "who are you ?"

 instead of answering his question, Yi Yeon take her hand out from her coat. Showing an ID to the guard who suddenly bowing at her.

 "I'm so sorry, your Majesty. I didn't recognize you." the man bowed frantically.

 "where's the Chief of the Secret Agent ?"

 "please let me lead your way, your Majesty."

 The hold on Jennie's hand tighten around Yi Yeon's as they walked together at the corridor. They stopped by the guard who opened the door for them, 

 "please come inside, your Majesty."

 Yi Yeon just nodded before entered the room with Jennie who still hiding from the scary guards, The palace guards even more better than them.
 They welcomed by the sight of a few officers maybe the agents that immediately bowed their head to Yi Yeon,

"you're coming, your Majesty." Yi Yeon nods before slowly taking Jennie to stand beside her. The agents shocked by Jennie's presence,

 "your Highness." the Chief of Secrets Agents bowing down to Jennie, "I'm sorry, I can't report it to you, Your Majesty."

 "don't worry, just start Agent Choi." the man uncertainly nodded.

 "we're just completed a mission for some Business that have been crossed the border illegally, without paying for the taxes. We caught them having a meeting but they're trying to run away, one of the car involved in a car accident around the Gangnam district, and it was the Crown Princess Mother's car." Agent Choi explained it nervously.

 Jennie wish she would understand it but no,  she didn't understand it all, she doesn't want. Yi Yeon immediately moved to catch Jennie's body that almost falling,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter