To See You

Royal's Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    When I’m walking on an endless road
You are there to hold my hand.    Yi Yeon looking at her reflection in the mirror, staring at Jennie's figure who busy fixing the royal robe she was wearing, make sure no wrinkles are there.  A small smile plastered on her face, how grateful she is for the older. A simple routine like this but she know that was enough to make her heart filled with love.  "did you know how much I love you ?"  her eyebrow raised when the latter move away from her.  "are you flirting with me now ? with that royal robe perfectly fit on yours ?"  she chuckled softly at her wife annoyed face.  Jennie scoffed loudly as she moved to take Yi Yeon's crown on the table, she know she's blushing madly right now.  "did I look really good in this ugly robe ? Did your heart beat faster ?"  She groaned when the younger continue her tease.  "you look majestic, but my heart would be still beat faster no matter what are you wear."  she tried to place the crown on Yi Yeon's head, but the younger keeps on teasing her.  "you don't like it when I didn't wear anything ?"  "yah ! Yi Yeon, how can you talk like that, you're a royal princ.. "  she threatened to hit the younger with the crown but she stopped abruptly when she realized what she doing.  "you want to hit me with that ?" Yi Yeon just laughed at Jennie's shocked expression.  "no, I'm not !" Jennie trying to find something to say but she stopped when Yi Yeon showing her smirks. She placed the crown back to the bed and turned to hit the younger arm repeatedly.  Yi Yeon was dying from laughter but she thought Jennie shouldn't be too tired, so she grabbed the older's hand and hugged her gently. Giving the older a back hug.  That's was simply make Jennie stopped her movements, feeling really shy.  She stare at the mirror that reflects their figure. She looked at Yi Yeon's arms that hung perfectly on hers, on her abdomen, It's big enough for people to see that she's pregnant.  The younger hold looks so gentle but firm at the same time.  "it's getting bigger." Jennie heard Yi Yeon whispered, she then take the younger's hand to touch her skin beneath her blouse.  "I can't wait till our baby finally born. I want our baby to be like you."  Yi Yeon just rubbed the soft skin and then let go of her hold, she moved to face the older, placing a soft kiss on the latter lips before kneeled down.  "I love you two, my angels."  she softly kissed Jennie's abdomen, making the later almost crying at how gentle and loving Yi Yeon is.  What's better than having the younger's attentions ?      All the maids were busy in the garden, taking care of the flowers. Jennie only sat there on the bench after getting nagged by Mrs Oh who tell her to just sit and not doing anything because she can't be tired.  But after being too bored she decided to take her phone, scrolling down the news on internet.  Her heart feels heavy at the news about the royal family, that most of the issues she doesn't know about. But what caught her attention was Yi Yeon and her cousin.  "but prince Youngjin looks like a good person." she unconsciously let out her thoughts.  Mrs Oh hear that, she immediately walked toward the pregnant woman.  "your Highness, did you read the news again ?"  Jennie immediately stopped herself from looking for another news. She released her deep breath instead of answering the old Maid's question.  "what happened in the palace ? Is the crown Prince would be okay ?"  "your Highness."  "why everyone else knows about this but I didn't ?"  "your Highness."  "why did she have to deal with all the problems." she almost crying when she thought about how tired Yi Yeon looked whenever she come back from the Palace, but still smiling brightly for her.  "it's like, no matter how much she does for the country, those people will still trying hard to take her down. She's the Crown Prince of this country !"  "your Highness, please calm down." Mrs Oh trying to calming her down, but it didn't work.  A maid who comes to them was the one who's stopped Jennie.  "your Highness, the ministry of justice is here to see you."  "my Father ?"    
 The king looked at Yi Yeon who just came out from her office with Youngjin and Mr Han walking behind her, his eyebrow raised.  "what are Prince Youngjin do with the Crown Prince ?"  "He has been coming here almost everyday for a project that the Crown Prince gave to him." Guard Lee informed the king.  "a project ?"  "forgive me your Majesty, but the crown Prince's staff didn't even have the access. It's hard to find out, your Majesty."  "I put too much expectations in her." the king scoffed loudly as he walked away from Yi Yeon's office.  
 Yi Yeon was in her room with Mr Han who sat in front of her table. Doing their daily lessons.  "your Majesty, did you really trust prince Youngjin ?"  Yi Yeon stopped writing her journal before looked up to her teacher.  "I don't have trust, I'm a Crown Prince." she said it calmly as she began to write again.  But she stopped her hand as she once again looked at her teacher.  "in the palace, even a cat can be a fox a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter