The First Time

Royal's Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 In the modern times of the Korean imperial, a little girl was born in one of the Royal Palace pavilion at the cold night in the winter. She was the only successor of the Imperial, that makes the King arguing all the time with the Ministers. It goes till she understands what they arguing about, she wasn't supposed to take the throne because she was a girl. She was too young to understand yet she knows it all.


 The lonely corridors of the palace always feel so cold, those hatred looks throwed at her like a rock, breaking her little heart into pieces till she can't feel it anymore. the sorrows grew in her heart as the time passed.

 The cold wind blowing accompanying her while looking at how her Father sent her Mother out from the palace, those taught her about how cruel the palace is. She was too young that she can't doing anything to stop her mother from leaving, all she do is crying like a little girl.

 She know one thing though, those cruel things happen because she was born as a girl.

~...~~...~


 She walked past the hallway, her eyes straight ahead, her dark hair dance as the wind blowing. There's nothing would ever describe how her expression look like, because she is simply expressionless. Her evey step are firm, full of confident and pride, that's how her parents and royal teachers taught her. After all She was a pride, the crown of her country.

 "Your Majesty." one of the two guards stop her, uncertainly, scaredly. Her stare shoot a shiver in their spine,

 "I want to meet the king." her face hard like a rock, colder than the ice, her voice deeper and harder than the thunder.
 "i'm sorry Your Majesty, but the royal meeting is still on going."

 

 "Your Majesty, please cancel your order !"
 "the Princess can't marry the Minister of Law's daughter, it's nonsense !"
 "what peoples would say about this ? You can't do that, your Majesty."
 "please think about the public impression, it's going to be a controversy, Your Majesty !"
 "Your Majesty, please hear us !" the sound of breaking glass stopping all the commotion inside the great hall.
 "it's an royal order ! How can a King take back his words ? I don't want to hear anything. The wedding would be held next week, I want everyone to prepare for this Royal ceremony."

"it's nonsense ! How can a girl marrying a girl ?" an old minister said angrily while walking out from the great hall, with the other ministers following after him.
 "oh heavens, what happened to the Royal Family's pride."

 She look at the Ministers who slowly lost behind the pillars of the great Hall's building.
 The door of the Great Hall opened, a loud sound heard from it. The head of the Royal guards exiting from the room, before walking closer to her. The well built man bowed down to her,
 "the King is calling for you, my Prince."

 "I'm a Princess."

 she walked past him, entering the Great Hall. It was the ugly truth she has to live with for these past few years, the truth is that her Father made her become a Prince instead of a Princess. She hate her Fate, or herself.

 She dropped on her knees in front of the king who sitting on the throne, her own Father.
 "why did you called for me, Your Majesty ?" she didn't even spare her glance at the old Man.
 "raise your head, my Prince."

 "I'm a Princess, my King." her face remains the same, stone cold.

 "when your wedding day arrived, you will never become a Princess anymore." it's seem that she got her expression from the king.
 "why you have to do this ?"

 "i'm the king, I can do anything. I want you to prepare for your wedding next week."

 "I don't want to marry, I'm not a cruel person like you to break someone's life."

 "you will still do it no m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter