Just a Dream

Second Chances

xxOxx

SUNYOUNG"S POV

"I thought I'd set him free by doing what I did.. I thought I set them all free.. but I just made it worse." I sighed.

I was sitting beside Jonghyun at my own wake. Sadly, he was unaware of my presence. I watched countless people walk up to him and my family..

"I'm very sorry for your loss" they all would say. I cried hearing those words.

 

"Luna.. I miss you. Please, I don't think I can live my life you by my side. You're everything to me." Jonghyun whispered as if I was really there.

"I need to make this right!" I said. Even if I'm already dead, the place where my heart used to be throbbed. I couldn't take his words. I came closer to him, and whispered in his ear.

"Jonghyun, don't make this harder than it already is. It hurts so much. I promise you, I'll come back." I said softly.

"Promise me, you'll wait for me. No matter how long it takes? You have to come and find me.." I continued.

Jonghyun nodded slowly.

 

Seeing him do that made me happy.. knowing that he can hear me. Suddenly, I was being taken away, slowly and gently.

"What's happening?" My surrounding started to fade to black. 

"Wait.. is this.. all just a dream?" I out.

 

Dead Awakening

 

When I woke up, I was surrounded by white light. Nothing but white light. After a while, I was able to make out one figure. A girl, with a face I can't really see, and... wings?

"Annyeong, Luna! Welcome to Heaven" she greeted me.

"This is Heaven?" I questioned.

"Technically. Hmm.. This is just where you get admitted!" The girl said cheerfully.

"How rude of me.. I'm Sephia" she added.

 

"Are you an A--" I was cut of.

"Angel?" She butted in.

"Yup! And it is my job to get you out of here and into the real deal" she continued.

"Wait.. what? I can't go yet! I need to fix everything I've done I'm not ready! And so are the people who loves me" I claimed.

"I'm sorry, dear. I don't think it's possible to go back" Sephia said sympathetically.

"There must be a way to get my life back, a second chance! Can't I just be reborned or something" I asked hopeful.

"Please, Sephia, let me be able to see Jonghyun again. Let me have a normal life with him. I need him, he's everything to me. All I asked for my whole life is to be able to meet someone who will constantly show and tell me how much he loves me, that will comfort me whenever I feel down, that will take care of me when I feel sick.. I've found that guy, and I wasted my chance with him. It was a big mistake" I fell to my knees and let my tears fall.

"I love Jonghyun, and he loves me back. It was wrong to leave things the way I did. So I beg you, please, let me stay with him" I continued.

"Luna, I know how you feel. You love him so much that you always want to be with him. But to let you do that, right now.. It's against the laws of nature!" She said.

"And even if I agreed, it will take a long process. By then it will be too late!" Sephia added.

"I don't care.. Please, Sephia. I just want to be with him. I'll do anything for the chance to be with him" It's all I could say. I heard her sigh.

 

"Luna, you helped so much and made a lot of people happy. You had a short life.. I think it's only fair, that you'll be with the one's you love. I'll bend the rules for you" Sephia said in her amazingly kind and gentle voice.

"Thank you" I looked up and whispered, still with teary eyes.

"But you know there's a catch right?" Sephia said. Of course, there's always a catch...

"Follow me" Sephia helped me up.

 

I was quite confused, theres nothing there! Only white light, but I followed her anyways. Little by little, step by step.. things just started appearing. I came upon a sea shell, I was on a beach. I saw a couple there, they were smiling happily with their daughter that looked like she was about sixteen years old.

"She looks just like me! How is that possible?" I wondered.

"The power of the living and the dead has a mysterious force. And well.. hehehe.. some things get mixed up along the way" She said sheepishly as she played with her hair.

"It also happens that she has the same name" she added.

 

"This will be your new life, your soul will be living in this girl. I will make it that you just so happen to be able to live in Seoul three years later" she said.

"The catch?" I asked.

" Oh.. yes. The catch. You're not going to remember a thing!" Sephia said.

"What? How will I remember Jonghyun and the others? How will I be able to make things right if I don't remember?" I questioned her.

"Little by little, your memories will be returning once you have settled in Seoul. You may deny who you really are, but ones your final and most cherished memory returns to you, you will remember everything and your purpose. I must warn you, Luna. After three years, Jonghyun might've already passed away or be married. Are you willing to take this chance that Jonghyun may have given his heart to another or have already died?" she asked me.

"Yes, I accept. I know that Jonghyun is too strong to die easily.. or give up. I believe he'll always love me" I said strongly.

"Very well.. Goodbye, Luna. I'll see you again some other time" Sephia smiled at me as she vanished into thin air.

 

New Beginnings

 

"Luna.. Rise and shine, sweetie" I heard my mom say as she opened my window curtains.

"Hmmm.." I moaned, still in sleep mode.

"Are you okay, hun? Did you have a nightmare?" My mom asked me.

"I'm not that entirely sure..." I replied.

"Well, hurry up and get dressed. It's time for breakfast" she said.

"Okay" I said as I got out of bed, ready to start the day.

 


End Of Chapter

 

Okay, this chapter is just a flashback and it's also for those who didn't understand what the heck happened to Luna :)