It's Not Our Time

Second Chances

xxOxx

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

I can't believe she just let me go like that. I don't blame her though. It was my fault.. Instead of making her fall for me, I chose to let her go of us.

My heart feels empty when I know she isn't anywhere near me. It feels like the time that she died, the difference is she's alive but you know she's gone from your life; it isn't a pleasant feeling. My stomach hurts, my heart is in my throat, I'm getting dizzier by the second, and you're just moments away from crying; that's how I feel with Luna gone.

This can't be it. If she returned to me, shouldn't there be something else? This was our second chance to be together. I can't let go of that, not yet.

I love Luna. This is not how it's supposed to be. I need to be with her, even though she won't accept me. I'd make her fall in love with me all over again.. No matter how long it takes.

I need her, she's everything to me.. her smile, her laugh, her eys, everything. It's all my fault. If only I didn't let her go.

 

I called a cab to take me away from the airport and back to Luna.

On the way back, I saw a car crash. Nobody even came to help? It's a hit and run.. I saw the one who caused the crash drive away.

That car seemed familiar. Why does it seem familiar? That's.. Luna's!

"Oh no" I whispered.

"Stop the car!" I told the driver. I got out of the vehicle and called for an ambulance.

I went straight to the car and saw Luna half to death.

 

END OF POV

 

xxOxx

SUNYOUNG'S POV

 

I'm cold.. but can you blame me? Snow is just asking to fall in any moment. I'm covered in my blood, and my body hurts like hell. Scumbag driver..

What's even more painful is that, I know I can never get to Jonghyun.. All those times wasted. If I haven't been so stubborn.. maybe this would have never happened.

You know, if I'm going to die.. this would be the last place or way I'd want to die in. I've always pictured myself dying of old age, laughing with my husband and making my last moments one of the best, surrounded by the people I love and the things I like; laughing and smiling, and crying tears of joy.. for I know I made it to the end happily.

I have this severe pain in my heart, the one I love will never be the one I'll see again. My last moment will be spent dying on the road.

It's a miracle that I'm still awake after all this, but I feel myself getting weaker by the second. I don't think I can hold on any longer. If only my last moments were spent with him. With just that, I could die happy.

 

"Luna!" I heard Jonghyun call out.

"Jonghyun" my voice was so weak.

"Luna" I heard him say. he helped me out gently and caressed me.

 

I was ashamed of Jonghyun seeing me this way; bloody, pale, my eyes drained from its color.

"Luna" he said tears filling his eyes.

 

Just then I saw a bright light flash before my eyes and this warm feeling explode inside of me.. I saw Sephia.

"I'm sorry, dear, that this has to happen now.. but I can't mess with life and death anymore. Come on, Luna, you're free from the pain.. at last" Sephia smiled.

"Jonghyun.. I see a light" A tear fell to my cheeks.

"Aniyo, Luna. You're not going to leave me. I'm going to take you to the hospital, and you're gonna get better. We're going to be together, just like we promised.. No one get's left behind" Tears were already falling down his cheeks

"Jonghyun" I wiped away all the tears that fell from his eyes.

"It's okay now, everything is okay. You kept this? After all this time?" I sighed, and showed him the bracelet. My heartbeat slowly faded.

"Always" he took the bracelet and place it around my wrist.

"Listen, you're going to come back to me. We'll ask Sephia to bring you back.. we'll ask her so we can be together again" he held on to me.

"Jonghyun, I asked to much from her already. She gave me the greatest gift in the word! She gave me another chance to see you again" I let out those words but I knew they weren't mine.

"Luna?" He muttered.

"It's me, Jonghyun. It's me again. Because of my selfishness, this girl has suffered so much. Set both of us free" I said.

"I fear of losing you again, I can never set you free. You'll always be in my heart forever" he smirked.

"And so many fears were swimming around in our minds, who would even dream this could happen?" I grinned.

"Forever isn't that long, Jonghyun" I cried.

"It's long, Luna. It's longer than it seems" Jonghyun sighed.

"It wasn't our time to be together, Jonghyun. We might not live in the same lifetime for hundreds or thousands of years... But I promise, we'll be together again.. It will all be like a passing dream.. I promise" I sobbed.

"Forever" Jonghyun started,

"And ever in my heart" I smiled as I slowly closed my eyes and made my way to Sephia.

 

END OF POV

 

xxOxx

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

"I love you, Luna" I finally said. I waited for the medics to come and take her body away...

"Forever" I continued.

 


End of Chapter

 

Aigoo.. This is actually kinda sad

no more f(x) Luna!! what kind of world would it be without her?? CRUEL ME!