I'm Sorry.. What?

Second Chances

"Luna... May I speak to you privately?" He asked as he approached me.

"I guess. Wae?" I questioned him.

He held my hand lead me outside and into a balcony, which I never knew was there.

He leaned on the ledge and I positioned myself as far away as possible.

"You're avoiding me again" Jonghyun looked at me.

"No, I'm not. I have a right to choose where I should stay and I'm choosing to be away" I grinned.

"You hate me, don't you?" He smiled but everything was clear in his eyes..

"No.." I looked out into the open. Before I knew it, he was right beside me.

"Why did you leave?" He asked.

"Well, for starters.. I wanted to be with the girls instead of you, and I didn't want to come between you and Sekyung" I looked at him and he humphed. I knew it wasn't the answer he was looking for. He was looking for something much more deeper.. Something I'm still not aware of. He's looking for answers from Luna..

We didn't say anything for a while.

"Did you mean everything you said back then?" He questioned.

"You mean last week? Maybe.. maybe not" I smirked.

"I want a straight answer" he smiled.

"Unsure.." I tilted my head.

"Then kiss me" he held my chin up and got closer.

"I'm sorry.. what?" I pushed him away slightly.

"It's the only way to find out" he smirked. I bit my lip.

"On the cheek" I said.

"Fine" he smiled as he turned sideways. 

 

I moved slowly towards him. I was about to kiss him on the cheek, but then he faced me.. which made us lock lips.

I thought about pulling away but.. i didn't want to. I sorta enjoyed this compared to the past ones'.

"Now was that so hard?" Jonghyun grinned as he pulled away.

"Yes, yes it was.." I now found it hard to breathe.

"Can I go now?" Before I even pass out?

"Okay, but don't you think I'll ever forget what happened between us. I'll be expecting this more now that we're... a couple" Jonghyun said.

"I'm sorry.. what? Could you repeat that" I said as I did the 'cleaning the ear' gesture to make sure what i heard was right.

"We're a couple now" Jonghyun smirked.

"Nope! I keep hearing this sentence but I'm pretty sure I'm hearing something wrong.. Say it one more time, but slowly and loud. I think I might be going deaf" I rubbed my ears.

He grabbed me and kissed me deeply one more time.

"We're a couple now. Don't you forget that" Jonghyun stared into my eyes and then walked away smiling.

"WHAT?" I yelled.

"Sleep tight, Luna" he called out.

 

I don't get it.. One day, you tell a guy you like him. The other, you kiss him or he kisses you.. Then suddenly, you're a couple? His appearance fools a lot of people. Underneath all that muscle and that thick head of his.. he's a huge pillow or a soft alien of some sort.

Wait just a minute..

If Jonghyun and I are a couple.. Then what about Sekyung? Unless he's keeping this relationship as a secret.

So Jonghyun's fooling around with two girls..

That's it! I'm backing out. I'm not playing this game of his.

Besides.. a relationship is not valid without the other's consent. I'm not letting myself fall into Jonghyun's arms.

No matter how much I want to. Why does he have to make my life so damn complicated?

 


End of Chapter

 

that awkward moment when i realized i only make jongna moments when rumourhasit12 is near XD

Why do I make luna keep on rejecting Jonghyun?

oh right.. coz i'm keeping the story going.. NO HATIN'! :)

Dudes, do you have any ideas on what should happen in the next chapter.. i'mall out.. actually, i have a few ideas but it's not enough.. I'll take any suggestions into consideration :)