I Never Thought...

Second Chances

"What are you talking about? I live here" Jonghyun said..

"Jonghyun, I've been living here for the past week, if this was yours.. you would've been here" I claimed. 

"You took the rent?" Jonghyun questioned me.

"No, I'm just a clefto who broke in this apartment to steal.. Yes, I took the rent!" I told him.

"Okay, but didn't Yongun tell you that this is my apartment?" Jonghyun settled down in the living room.

"No.. but he did mention that this belonged to someone.. I never thought it would be you. I thought the SHINee apartment is where you live.." I was now confused.

"They're my group members and we have the same apartment, yes.. but this is my own apartment.. Well, me and Luna's. I only come here when I want ot be alone or when I'm simply depressed... and you made me depressed earlier today, so here I am" Jonghyun explained.

"Fine, I'm sorry if I made you depressed but that makes us even! Since I took the rent, and you temporarily stay here.. This apartment belongs to moi" I said.

"Nope, see.. this apartment originally belongs to me, meaning you're under my rules" he smirked.

"So, this apartment belongs to you.. but" I started.

"But what?" He asked.

"I still get the bed and you get the couch. You're lucky I'm letting you sleep there instead of the floor" I said as I headed towards the bedroom.

"You're so mean.. but cute and strong-willed like Luna" he snickered.

"Stop it! You know that I don't like hearing those words" I pointed at him.

"Just like Luna, just like Luna!" He teased.. boy, he's such a kid.

"Shush!" I grabbed a pillow from the bed and threw it at him..

I imagined him prancing around saying that.. The thought brought a smile to my face.. Just like Luna.. yeah right.

 

The Next Morning

 

I woke up to the rising sun.

"I had the most horrible dream that I was in Seoul.. and then there was this guy, who's really handsome but really weird and everyone thought that I was this dead girl. I was living in this apartment and--" I looked around and noticed where I was..

"You mean this isn't a dream? Am I living some sort of nightmare?" I got up.

I headed for the shower, and got dressed after. I passed by the living room when I was heading for the kitchen to cook some food. Jonghyun looked so cute sleeping. I giggled as I looked at him. His eyes were slightly open. GAH! Why am I thinking like this? Okay, Luna.. focus on making breakfast.

I went to find ingredients in the kitchen. There really isn't much, I'll take what I can get and work with what I got. I decided to make "Hearty Sausage n' Hash Browns."

 

xxOxx

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

I woke up with a sore back... I'm not used to sleeping on the couch. I was half sleepy and a little dizzy but then I smelled something... It's smells delicious! I turned to look for where that smell was coming from. I saw someone standing at the kitchen.

"Luna?" I said startled.

"You came back to me" I ran to her and hugged her.

"Luna, don't leave me again! All these years and you finally came back.. Have you any idea how much I suffered?" I pulled her closer and kissed her.

 

END OF POV

xxOxx

SUNYOUNG'S POV

 

How exactly did this situation happen? I could've sworn that a few minutes ago I was making breakfast, and now I'm being kissed passionately while I was cooking.

Jonghyun's eyes suddenly opened. He looked at me startled, and then he retreated to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry" he murmured as he retreated.

What happened with him? He just.. keeps doing weird stuff. I lost my appetite because of that kiss, but I probably should continue cooking for him. He needs all the help he can get. When I finished cooking, I had a few spoonfuls of what I cooked.

Jonghyun came out with only a towel covering his under. The tables have turned. I smiled, turning away. The only difference is.. I'm not a ert.

"Jonghyun!" I turned to him, now able to control myself.

"Yes?" he was towel drying his hair. Words cannot describe how I feel.

"Umm, maybe you should go dress up.. Like now" I turned away.. I can't handle this after all.

"I made breakfast, you should go eat" I continued.

 

When he got back, he sat on one of the chairs in the dining room, but I was already putting on my jacket ready to leave.

"Aren't you going to join me?" He had a sad expression.

"I already ate.. besides, I got practice! Clean up after eating, 'kay? BYE!" I walked out of the apartment.

 

Three weeks have passed since I started "living in" with Jonghyun. My life was great! f(x) finally made their debut. "LAchATA" Music video is finished and we're already on to our first single "Chu." Everything was almost perfect. As much as it pains me to say it.. I like Jonghyun. It's not that I fell for his looks but he's just different. And if the saying opposites attract is true the we'd be perfect for each other. I love the nights where we just talk for endless hours and laugh. I'm not gonna tell him though. Once I tell him, who knows what could happen.

There's one more problem.. Sekyung. After she heard that Jonghyun and I were "living together", she has always been around, clinging on to Jonghyun.. I tried to distance myself from him.. and not the usual distance that happened a month ago. I just needed space to clear my head. To know if I really have feelings for the guy or not, while not being disturbed by Sekyung and her clinginess. I think Jonghyun started to notice.

When I distanced myself, I started hanging out with Kyuhyun. He's really something else. I don't know what to think when I hang out with him. My mind gets all confused. Who do I really like?

 

That Night

 

"Hey.. umm Luna? We need to talk" Jonghyun sighed.

"You sound exactly like my dad when I disappoint him" I packed up my bags.

"Do I really seem that old to you?" He questioned me.

"I don't know, you tell me?" I retorted.

"Well, as of now I'm two years older than you.. Wait, back to the matter at hand. Why do you keep on avioding me?" he said with a sad expression.

There was an awkward atmosphere in the air.

"Well, look at the time! I'm late for the sleepover at Victoria's apartment. I better get going" I tried to pretend as if nothing happened.

"Stop avoiding the question!" Jonghyun yelled. I faced him teary-eyed.. I do not like where this is going.

"I can't tell you" I said plainly.

"Wae?" Jonghyun kept trying to push it out of me.

"I just can't! You can understand that, right?" I said.

"No.." he pressed on.

"I need to get going" I grabbed my bag.

"Tell me!" He grabbed my arm... strong and firm, but careful enough not to hurt me.

"Let go!" I yelled.

"Not until you tell me" Jonghyun had a determined look on his face.

"I'm jealous, okay? I'm jealous that you spend all your time with Sekyung. That you say you love me but you still have her. I like you, but you have somebody else now, and I hate you for doing this to me. So know you know. What are you going to do now? What about Sekyung? She likes you and she knows you longer than I have" I was already crying.

Jonghyun remained speechless after that.

"Let go of me" I yanked my hand out of his grip and headed out.

 

I was already through the hallway, when Jonghun pulled me in and kissed me.
"I promise.. I'll find a way to make it all work" Jonghyun whispered in my ear.

"Until you find a way.. Leave me alone" I said as I continued walking towards the f(x) apartment.

 


Well this is a short chapter.. but I hope it was enough, I'll try to update soon, I just have to finish working on my essay