Life.. Why so Complicated?

Second Chances

xxOxx

SUNYOUNG's POV

 

"Look! She's waking up" Sulli exclaimed. I was still in the studio.

"Ugh.. What happened?" I asked as I touched my forehead.

"Possibly, you overheated because you had a fever. Koktchong maseyo, you're alright now" Victoria said gently.

 

"Welcome back, noona" a guy said to me. Noona? I'm probably younger than him.

"You had us worried there, Luna" another said. That voice.. Onew? He's with three more guys.. I've seen them before.. In the elevator.. and somewhere else.

I had another headache..

 

xxOxx

FLASHBACK

 

"Noona!" Taemin called out.

"What? Didn't I say that you should stop calling me noona? You're older than me.. even if it's just one month" Sunyoung complained to him.

"But you're more mature than me so.. I'm calling you noona! That's why I I'm turning to you for help.. I need your advice.. Say.. I like this girl, and I want to ask her out. But I don't how she feels towards me. What do I do? Do I back out just to be safe.. or continue on and maybe just get stood up?" Taemin asked.

"You know you don't have to hide it from me" Sunyoung smiled at him.

"Huh?" Taemin asked a little confused.

"I know this girl you're talking about is Sulli" Sunyoung made him blush.

"Boy, you're clueless! Sulli likes you too. So take a chance.. and ask her out" Sunyoung said.

"Like NOW!" she yelled when Taemin didn't move.

"Okay, okay! Thanks noona" Taemin went out the door, replaced by another face..

 

"Luna, remember that day when you admitted to me that you like Jonghyun?" Onew started.

"Shush! That was supposed to be our secret.. I haven't even told the girls yet. Don't just go willy-nilly and speak about it! There are eyes everywhere.." Sunyoung said covering Onew's mouth.

"Yeah, but this is important! So that you can stop watching each other from a distance.." Onew said removing Sunyoung's hand from his face.

"What is it?" Sunyoung's asked with so much curiosity..

"A-- You know what? Nevermind.. I'm not gonna interfere anymore" Onew laughed and went somewhere else.

"That's not fair! You already started it, might as well tell me!" Sunyoung yelled.

"Tell you what?" Key said.

"That Jonghyun already l--" Minho covered Key's mouth.

"Key! Let them figure it out on their own.. Stop butting in other people's lives.

Minho dragged Key away.

"Those guys..." Sunyoung shook her head.

"So unfair" she thought.

 

End Of Flashback

 

Just then...

"Oh, so you're awake! Are you okay, Luna" Jonghyun said as he entered the room.

'Wait wait wait wait! Can someone tell me what's going on? Ever since I came to Korea and in that apartment building, everyone keeps on talking and whispering about me. EVERYONE here knows my name, and they're all talking about crazy stuff about me being reborn. I just came here because of my parents and live my life. PLUS, every time I meet someone new, I end up having these crazy headaches. Now, someone please tell me what the heck is going on!" I yelled.

Everyone was in shock.

"Yep.. Just like Luna" everyone said. You people are no help, you know that?

 

"Luna, it's been so long, and there was never one moment that I would stop thinking of you" Jonghyun said as he came up and hugged me.

"Umm, can you please let go of me" I said to Jonghyun trying to pry him off.

"Yes, my name is Sunyoung and my nickname is Luna, but I'm not the one everyone is talking about here. Besides, if you really love this Luna person.. you wouldn't be in another relationship with Shin Sekyung" I made my point.

"Now, shillejiman, I'm going to take my leave. Kamsahamnida.. for letting me stay here" I said as I walked out the door.

 

 End Of POV

 

"She does have a good point" Minho said.

"Why would you be in another relationship if you truly loved Luna" Taemin added.

"And with Shin Sekyung" Key laughed as he put his arm around Amber and fist pumped with Taemin. Amber removed his arm and elbowed Key.

"What was that for" Key asked. Amber shrugged.

"Get out of my life" Jonghyun said as he went out the door.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Krystal asked.

"To find Luna" Jonghyun yelled.

"Are you sure? Are you positive your not just gonna run to Sekyung 'cause she's your CURRENT girlfriend?" Amber asked.

"Shut up" Jonghyun said as he walked out to find Sunyoung.

 

"So.. who wants to go grab some lunch?" Onew said with a smile.

"Ugh.." everyone said as they all seated with their partners.

"What?" Onew asked.

"You're thinking of food at a time like this?" Victoria asked him.

"But I'm hungry" Onew said a little disappointed


xxOxx

JONGHYUN's POV

 

"Aish! Where's Luna?" I said as I looked around the building.. Suddenly, I saw Sekyung run up to me.

"Jonghyun, is something wrong?" She questioned.

Damn, why is my life so complicated. I'm here, looking for the girl I loved more than the whole world and now my girlfriend who got me through all of this is here. Jeez! I brought this upon myself.

"Oh, I'm just looking for Luna" I said.

"Luna? Why her? Is she the one that died two years ago? Jonghyun! She's dead.. She no longer exists!" Sekyung said a little irritated.

"Sekyung, I love you but.. I have to confirm one thing, something that might change everything that's going to happen in the future. I can't move on from Luna's death without me knowing this one thing. Right now, there's a girl who looks exactly like Luna. In fact, she has the same name and personality. Maybe she is Luna.. she just doesn't know it." I told Sekyung.

"Jonghyun, you're an idiot. I love you and I just want the best for you. Seyo, rethink this.. You know where I'll be" Sekyung sounded so disappointed as she said that and left.

"Mianhae, Sekyung" I whispered softly to myself.

 

I started looking again. Then, I spotted Luna and Kyuhyun together..

 

End Of POV

 

xxOxx

SUNYOUNG's POV

 

After I left that crazy place where nothing made sense, I went out of the building.

"Jushimha shipshio!" Someone called out. As I looked at where the voice came, a bicycle hit me and I fell on my bottom.

"Aigoo! Choesonghamnida! I didn't mean to" the guy said

"It's fine, I'm used to people bumping into me. Doesn't hurt that bad " I said and it really didn't!

"Oh, that's good" he smiled sheepishly.

"But I really am sorry though" he said as he helped me to my feet.

"Chonun Cho Kyuhyun imnida" why does that name sound so familiar.

"Chonun Park Sunyoung imnida" I said. It took me a while to process the name.

 

"Oh! I'm so sorry... I didn't recognize you" I said sheepishly and bowed to him ninety degrees.

"It's okay. I'm glad.. you're not like the other girls who go crazy" he smiled. You have no idea how crazy I feel after all I've been through.

"So, I just saw you come out of the "sment" building.. You work there? I believe it's the first time we met" he wondered.

"Yeah, this is my first day. I'm in a girl group called f(x)"

"Why are you doing out here, when you should be with them?" he asked.

"Things have been hectic. I need some 'fresh' air. Nobody has shown me around yet.. Will you do it?" Now it was my turn to ask.

"It will be my honor!" He said with conviction.

"Thank you" I said to Kyuhyun.

"For what?" he asked.

"'Cause you'll be showing me around.. And you treat me as if I'm not a monster who everybody keeps staring at" I replied.

"Monster? You? Why would a pretty girl like you be called a monster?" Kyuhyun wondered.

"Long story" I laughed.

"Shall we start the tour then?" he opened the door for me.

"Sure" I said as we entered the building. My stomach growled a few moments later. Kyuhyun seemed to hear, made him laugh.. makes both of us.

'Hungry?" Kyuhyun smiled.

"Yeah.. I haven't had lunch yet" I said while rubbing my tummy.

"Ttaro oseyo! I'll take you to a diner close by" He said guiding me towards the exit.

 

While I walked out with Kyuhyun, I saw Jonghyun staring at us. Jonghyun.. I admit, he's good-looking and maybe a smooth talker.. but things between us are complicated. Maybe it's best if I try to not get involved..

 


End Of Chapter