Incheon

Second Chances

We drove over to Incheon since it has fairly a small distance from Seoul, which is about 26 miles. I rode with Key, Amber, Onew, and Victoria. It felt kinda lonely since they were couples and I'm the only without one.. If only I rode with Jonghyun, maybe it wouldn't be like this.

I was leaning on the car's window when I fell asleep. It seemed like it could take forever. I dreamt about a certain person that day.

I stood by a crowd but I only recognized one particular figure among the people there. To be honest, he was so handsome and good-looking. He turned around and faced me. When he smiled, even though it was just a dream, my heart beated fast.. Jonghyun.

 

I woke up with someone opening my side of the door. I fell into his arms, still not aware of what was happening as I was still in sleep mode.

Jonghyun looked at me.

"Had a nice nap?" He smiled.

"Until you woke me up" I grinned.

"Well, pardon me. We're here" he said.

"You can let go of me now" I blushed a little.

"Sorry" he helped me back on my feet.

 

We checked in at Sheraton Incheon Hotel. Vic-omma, Amber, and I are roommates in our 'Deluxe Double Room' which is connected to the room where Krystal and Sulli will be staying. The SHINee boys will also get the same room. Jonghyun, Minho, and Key will be staying in one room which is connected to Onew and Taemin's room.

"Okay, you guys already know your roommates, right?" Onew started as we entered the elevator.

All of us nodded.

"Good, we have no problems there. Let's rest for the day and tomorrow we'll start exploring" Onew continued.

"This is it" I said when the elevator door opened.

"Remember your room numbers and that we are on the 16th floor" Victoria said as we all entered our rooms.

 

We unlocked the door for the connected rooms so we could be with the others.

"Look at the view!" Sulli exclaimed.

"I can see the park from here" Krystal mentioned.

"And Incheon Bridge" I added.

"Just wait until night comes" Amber grinned.

"It'll be more.. amazing" Victoria smiled.

"Later this night, we're gonna meet up with the guys so that we can eat dinner together" Victoria explained.

"I heard they have one of the best diners here in Sheraton" I beamed.

"I can't wait!" Amber laid down on one of the beds.

 

When 7 o' clock came, we all went down to see which restaurants are available.

We ended u having dinner at a Cantonese restaurant called 'Yue'.

"This is exquisite" Krystal said.

"Jeongmal? Exquisite?" I giggled.

"Sorry, but that's a mighty strong word" I continued.

"Delicious is enough to describe the food" Minho smiled

 

After we ate, we settled in our rooms again.

"Look!" Amber yelled.

"It's beautiful!" Sulli exclaimed.

"What did I tell you?" Victoria grinned.

"You said 'amazing' while Sulli said 'beautiful'" I played around.

"It's the same thing" Victoria rolled her eyes.

"No it's not" Krystal giggled with me.

Vic-omma sighed.

"I wonder what the guys are doing" Sulli looked out the window.

"Don't know and don't care. As long as I'm here to enjoy with you girls" Amber smiled.

 

"Guys, wake up! It's nine o'clock, we still need to eat and explore" Victoria shook us up.

"Good Morning, girls" I said drowsily as we all were up.

"Morning" They all said.

"Who will use the shower first?" Krystal asked.

"Vic-omma should go first, she bathes faster. Krystal can use the other shower" Amber mentioned.

"I'll go see if the boys are awake" I walked out of the door.

 

I was about to knock on the boys door, but then Jonghyun came out and I fell off balance when he bumped into me.

"Luna! I'm so sorry.. Are you okay?" Jonghyun kneeled down next to me and helped me up.

"I'm fine" I said as I stood up.

"What are you doing here anyway?" He asked.

"I just wanted to see if you guys were awake.. We're running a bit late, if you haven't noticed" I grinned.

"That's why I was coming over to your room" Jonghyun smiled.

"Well, if you should now, we're already preparing for the day and you should too" I let out a small laugh.

"We'll see you later" I walked back to our room.

I prepared everything I needed for the day.

 


End of Chapter

 

Well, this story will be a bit longer than I thought XD But succeeding chapters will be shorter..

I've been keeping this chapter far too long to myself that I'm just going to cut it short :)