Girls Are a Girl's Best Friend

Second Chances

At the f(x) Apartment

 

Oh crud! I told Jonghyun that I liked him.. When I get back, I'm sure he's going to act weird and.. stuff.

"Luna, it's your turn" Victoria said.

"My turn to what?" I asked.

"Your turn to go!" Amber exclaimed.

"Go where?" I was totally clueless.

"You're not going anywhere, it's your turn to roll the dice and move your character" Krystal explained.

"Eh?" I questioned.

"We're playing Monopoly!" Amber yelled.

"Sorry, I was in deep thought" I rolled the dice and moved my character.

"Unni, what did Jonghyun do this time?" Sulli was curious.

"Nothing, he didn't do anything.. What made you think that?" My voice was high-pitched. I was too obvious..

"Dude, we've all been through this, okay? My boyfriend is a diva who is nicknamed 'flower boy'. Victoria's boyfriend is a weird nerd. Sulli's boyfriend is like a total baby, who really can't handle himself.. and Krystal's boyfriend is.. well, boring and lifeless at times" Amber started.

"Exactly how bad can your cocky, playboy, life vampire be?" Krystal added.

"Vampire?" I raised one eyebrow.

"Well he's a total kill joy so.." Sulli said.

 

I explained to them the compication between Jonghyun and I...

"He's a dead man" Amber said with flames in her eyes.

"Honestly, I don't think it's Jjong's fault that he can't help you being dead and Sekyung is... Sekyung. She has everything men look for.. money, face, body.. but for Jonghyun, she just helped him get through the whole death thing.." Sulli shared her opinion.

"Face? That girl has a thick face alright.. made of plastic. How can you think that? I thought we hated everything about her?" Krystal said to Sulli.

"I don't think it was his fault either. If I didn't come here.. none of this wouldn't have happened" I ignored Krytal's comments.

"Don't blame yourself, honey. And don't leave either! What's life without Luna? Jonghyun let himself go after you died, okay? It's a very.. worrying side of him" Victoria tried to comfort me.

"He seems alright now" I said.

"When you came back to life.. it's like the old Jonghyun came back! You're important to him, you know" Victoria smiled.

"Can we stop talking about boys? This is why we had this sleepover arranged because we want to get away from them" Amber complained.

"Yeah, let's finish this game and then watch these crappy chick flicks , throw popcorn at the most lovey dovey stuff that happens, and complain how our lives will never be as good as that" Krystal laughed.

"Alright. Thanks guys" I smiled.

 


End of Chapter

 

It's been a while since I said that XD

This has been a short chapter because i doubt.. a lot..

I need people's opinions, okay?

Should I quickly end this story? let's say about.. chapter 21-24? OR..

Should I progress the relationships a little more? as in A year? molla if i can do that but I'll at least try..

I want a good ending for this story and I want to please.. DEMOCRACY!

Majority wins :D