You're An Idiot.. What Am I Going To Do With You?

Second Chances

I entered the apartment that night really depressed. The others seemed to notice.

"Luna, what wrong?" Victoria approached me.

I just ignored them and went inside the bedroom to get some sleep. I'll expplain everything when I get the chance.

 

"Unni, let's talk" Krystal seated on the edge of the bed.

"What did Jonghyun do?" Amber furrowed her eyebrows.

"Nothing, he didn't do anything" I said in a shaky voice.

"It doesn't seem like he did nothing" Sulli patted me as to comfort me.

"It's just me. Things have been a mess for me" I whispered, but its loud enough for them to hear.

"Does this have to do anything with Jonghyun?" Victoria asked.

"I don't want to talk about it" I hid myself under the blankets.

"Suit yourself.. Good night, Luna" Krystal said.

I could feel them leave my bed. Not talking about it doesn't hurt them, right?

 

The next morning. They acted as if nothing happened. We went to SM entertainmment without the boys.

"Kyuhyun" I waved as I saw him. He waved back and started walking towards me.

"Luna!" Jonghyun came running to me.

"Jonghyun?" It was the last thing I said before he kissed me. Everyone saw it. Kyuhyun stopped in his tracks and stared.

"He's a dead man" I heard Amber say who was beside Kyuhyun.

I pushed Jonghyun away and looked at him in disbelief.

"You.. You're an idiot" I said a bit angrily. I'm not settling for number two. I scoffed and stormed away towards the f(x) studio.

 

I did a tuck sitting position in the corner of the room. I'm torn apart, shouldn't I be happy that someone here loves me?

"You're an idiot, Jonghyun" I heard Krystal say.

"Why are you doing this to Luna?" Victoria scolded.

"You're dating Sekyung, aren't you?" Sulli butted in.

"But-" Jonghyun started.

"Oomph" Someone let out at a sound of a punch in the gut.

"We don't want to hear your excuses" Amber said with fury.

"Toy with Luna again.. I will make sure that one punch isn't the only thing you're gonna get" Amber walked in the studio with the rest of the girls.

 

Where was Kyuhyun in all of this? Did he ran and hide? Did he even stand up for me? I thought... Nevermind.

"Luna, are you okay?" Victoria sat beside me.

"Of course, I'm okay! It was just a silly kiss" I faked a smile.

"That smile doesn't fool us. We've seen Luna make that smile hundreds of times" Amber stood there, trying to cool off.

"Unni, we know when something's wrong. We've all been through this. It's okay to talk" Sulli tried to comfort me.

"It's something between me and Jonghyun that I don't understand" I said upset.

"I'm positive it's Sekyung. I've been through this before, Minho being with another girl and all" Krystal told me.

"Not to make you feel worse but.. this situation is worse than mine since he's with Sekyung" Krystal added.

"Wow.. thanks for lighting up the subject" I glared at her and so did everybody else.

"I'm sorry but all I'm saying is the truth" Krystal played with her hands.

"She does have a point" I looked away.

'It's going to be fine, Luna. We'll take care of you and make sure Jonghyun doesn't treat you badly" Amber seated in front of me.

But he didn't treat me badly.. It's just how I react. I know he doesn't mean to hurt me.. He's just confused.

 

"He's a total idiot for playing with your feelings" Victoria mentioned.

"We'll make it better.. somehow" Sulli added.

"How about we have a vacation? Just us girls" Krystal suggested.

"Well, our break is coming up anyway" Sulli smiled.

"Are you guys sure? I don't want to break you apart with your boyfriends" I said.

"It's totally fine!" Victoria exclaimed.

"We need our time away" Amber grinned.

"But it would be nice if they came" Sulli said cheekily.

"Ow" Sulli mouthed as Amber pinched her.

"I love you guys. I could always count on you" We had another hug fest.

"Okay, let's finish practicing. Only two more weeks until we film for the "Chu" music video" Victoria stood up.

"Yes, Vic-omma!" I exclaimed.

"Kill joys" Amber chuckled.

 

That Night

 

I walked out of the apartment and headed towards Jonghyun's apartment. Even though that he was the one who did something wrong.. I think.. I still need to apologize for my actions. Maybe, friendship is more important than ego. Yeah right.. "Friendship"

When I was in front of his door, it was ajar. Jonghyun and Sekyung were inside. I took a little sneak peak.

"Jonghyun.. why did you do it?" Sekyung crossed her arms in front of her chest.

Jonghyun didn't answer.

"Is there something going on between you and Luna?" She continued to question him.

"Why'd you say that?" Jonghyun faced her.

"I don't know.. maybe it's because you two spend so much time with each other when she lived here and she is, or what you claim to be, the old Luna after all. As your girlfriend I need to know what's going on!" Sekyung yelled.

I saw Jonghyun roll his eyes and do a facepalm.

"I need some fresh air.Or better yet.. maybe you should leave." Jonghyun said.

"Stop trying to avoid the subject!" Sekyung was full of rage.

"I'm not! Sekyung just leave me alone for a while" Jonghyun headed towards the door to show her out.

I backed away ready to retreat.. but then, before Jonghyun could come in close contact with the door-

"Jonghyun, seyo, saranghaeyo! Luna died, and this girl.. she's not her. She's not the Luna you loved. She doesn't even know herself!" Sekyung cried out and hugged him from behind. This is a whole new side of Sekyung.. A weaker one.

"Sekyung.. let go. I don't want to talk about this" Jonghyun said.

"If not know, when? When will this arguement end? When will all of this be over? When will our troubles fade?" Sekyung asked.

"I'm not concerned anymore. Sekyung, I admit that you're the one who's been with through my troubles but.. I love Luna" Jonghyun tried to pry her off.

"Luna's dead!" Sekyung yelled.

"She's not. Luna told me that she'll come back for me. She's here and what do you think I'll expect? She here for me.. to fullfill her promises" I saw Jonghyun smile.

"Leave her alone, Jonghyun. That's not Luna! Luna's dead, how many times do I have to say this? This Luna doesn't even know herself.. She can't possibly be Luna. Forget about her" Sekyung didn't let go.

"I can't.. I would break my promise to Luna. Even though she's dead.. that was her last wish. Luna's here today, and I love as much as I loved Luna" Jonghyun smiled.

"Jonghyun.." Sekyung let go.

"I just want you to be happy.. I can't let you be with her. For all we know, she's just gonna break your heart" She continued.

Jonghyun got closer to Sekyung. God knows what was he going to do. I looked away not wanting to see.

 

I left there before they even realized I was spying on them. That good for nothing jerk! I'm not falling for any of his charms anymore.. He loves me and Sekyung.. I'm not going for it. What am I going to do with you?

I headed out of the building and walked towards the park where Kyuhyun and I once met. I sat on one of the benches and just stared at my surrounding.

"Luna, are you okay?" Someone waved a hand in front of my face.

"I think so.." I looked at him.

"Good. I thought I lost you there" he smiled.

"I promised I won't be lost, didn't I?" I smiled.

"And it's nice to know you're keeping that promise" he grinned as he sat beside me.

"Kyuhyun, is there something wrong with me?" I stared into oblivion.

"Huh? Not that I know of.. Nothing's wrong with you. Why?" Kyuhyun looked concerned.

"It's nothing.. Don't worry about it. It's just a random question" I faked another smile.

"Well, don't beat yourself up. You're just fine. Maybe even better" he smiled. That made me giggle.

 

Like the other nights, we talked for endless hours. He didn't bring up what happened between me and Jonghyun earlier. The only difference is.. I fell asleep with my head on his shoulder.

 

END OF POV

 

As Sunyoung fell asleep, Kyuhyun couldn't help but stare at her cute face. He tucked a lock of hair that fell on her face behind her ear.

"What am I going to do with you, Luna?" He smiled as he whispered.

 

Kyuhyun carried her bridal style towards her apartment. When the elevator came, Sekyung was inside.

Kyuhyun smiled and nodded at her. He was feeling the awkwardness.

Sekyung glared at them and left without a word. Luna tightened her hold on Kyuhyun, wanting protection as if she knows that Sekyung was there. Kyuhyun smiled as that happened.

He finally made it to their floor and in front of their door. Next problem.. how is he supposed to get her in? He can't wake her up, he can't knock the door, and he can't shout.. that would disturb not only Luna, but also the others who live in this floor.

"I'm going to look for Luna" Victoria said as she opened the door.

"No wait..  I found her" Victoria smirked as she saw the two.

"She fell asleep in the park" Kyuhyun tried to explain, feeling awkward again.

"At least she was with you" Victoria said.

"Come on in. Just lay her on her bed which is the farthest one to the right" she smiled as she made way for them.

 

The others smirked and giggled as they saw Kyuhyun enter with her at hand.

Kyuhyun made his way into the bedroom and laid Luna in her bed.

"Good night, Luna.. Sweet dreams" he said as he kiised the top of her forehead. The others witnessed it and continued to giggle and smirk.

"I'll leave the rest to you, bye ladies" Kyuhyun said as he took his leave, ignoring that they witnessed what he did.

When he walked out the door, he saw a familiar face.

"Jonghyun.." Kyuhyun said bitterly.

"Kyuhyun.." Jonghyun said in the same way.

Kyuhyun entered the elevator. 

"Luna, what am I going to do with you?" Jonghyun sighed.