A Promise

Second Chances

xxOxx

SUNYOUNG"S POV

"I thought I'd set him free by doing what I did.. I thought I set them all free.. but I just made it worse." I sighed.

I was sitting beside Jonghyun at my own wake. Sadly, he was unaware of my presence. I watched countless people walk up to him and my family..

"I'm very sorry for your loss" they all would say. I cried hearing those words.

 

"Luna.. I miss you. Please, I don't think I can live my life you by my side. You're everything to me." Vaughn whispered as if I was really there.

"I need to make this right!" I said. Even if I'm already dead, the place where my heart used to be throbbed. I couldn't take his words. I came closer to him, and whispered in his ear.

"Jonghyun, don't make this harder than it already is. It hurts so much. I promise you, I'll come back." I said softly.

"Promise me, you'll wait for me. No matter how long it takes? You have to come and find me.." I continued.

Jonghyun nodded slowly.

 

Seeing him do that made me happy.. knowing that he can hear me. Suddenly, I was being taken away, slowly and gently.

"What's happening?" My surrounding started to fade to black. 

"Wait.. is this.. all just a dream?" I out.

 


End of Chapter

 

Ne.. it was short like i said.. 

wonder what will happen next.. hmm? XD

"promise me.. you'll wait for me.. and i forgot the lyrics XD but it's a good song.. i just remembered :) 

stay tuned..