Anger, Jealousy, and Insults

Second Chances

CAUTION:

If you hate Kyuna.. or simply hate Kyuhyun XD

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

That is all :)


Almost a week has passed since I left Jonghyun's apartment and moved in with f(x).

I have to admit... I miss spending time with him, even though Sekyung is always in the way.

Nevermind, I have a new life now with the girls.

 

We were all practicing "Chu" when Amber left the studio.

"Follow me!" I said to the girls as I ran out the door.

"Where are we going, unni?" Sulli asked while she and the others followed.

"Just trust me"  said a little louder.

 

I went inside the SHINee studio. The others caught up with me.

The SHINee boys were surprised to see us.

"What are you doing here?" Jonghyun smirked.

"Came running back?" He continued.

"You wish" I rolled my eyes.

 

"Key!" I called out

"Just the guy I wanted to see" I smiled.

"What?" Key wondered.

"Ooh.. Noona has a crush on Key!" Taemin exclaimed. Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows.

"ANIYO!" I pulled Key beside me.

"Don't you know what day is it two days from now?" I questioned them.

"Saturday?" Minho grinned. Krystal slapped his arm.

"It's Amber's birthday! September 18?" I exclaimed.

"Oh" I could hear everyone say.

"How'd you know it's Amber's birthday?" Key said suspicious. Why do I know? I need a comeback..

"Why do you not know it's YOUR girlfriend's birthday?" I wagged my finger at him.

"Touch`e" Key said.

 

"We need to plan something special for her" I mentioned.

"What do you have in mind?" Onew asked.

"The reason why I came here is because I want us to plan together.. but since you asked-" I started.

I explained to them what I wanted to do.

"I'm with Luna" Jonghyun spread his arms on the sofa.

"It is for our dearest Amber" Victoria smiled.

"Let's do it!" Sulli and Taemin said with conviction.

"We'll take care of everything" Minho smiled.

"Key?" Krystal and Onew turned to Key.

"Why can't I be the one to spend the day with her?" Key sounded disappointed.

"I know you want to be the one who is there for Amber but-" Onew struggled to find a legit reason.

"Tell you what... You can take credit for all of this" I smiled at Key.

"It'll make Amber unni happy!" Krystal said with her usual cheery voice.

"Fine" Key sighed, then he smiled.. but barely.

 

"Guys?" Amber walked in the studio. We all stopped talking and stared at her.

"I go out for ten minutes and suddenly I find you flirting with your boyfriends" she narrowed her eyes.

"First of all.. I don't have a boyfriend" I glanced at Jonghyun.

"And second, we're not flirting!" I turned back to Amber.

"Sorta.." I looked around and saw the other couples making goo-goo eyes at each other..

"Right" Amber rolled her eyes.

"Let's just finish practicing Come on, girls" I walked out the door.

 

Before I can even go all the way out, Kyuhyun appeared which made me stop.

"Hello, Luna" he bent down that our faces was too close to each other.

" Kyuhyun oppa, why are you here?" I blushed as I backed away.

I glanced at the others who were all smirking.. except for Jonghyun who just frowned.

"Don't I even get a hello?" Kyuhyun laughed.

"Hi?" It was a little awkward now.

"You're turning shy again" he chuckled.

"Don't act like you didn't get embarrassed towards me!" I puffed my cheeks.

"You look so cute with those cheeks of yours" he pinched my cheeks.

"You haven't answered my question yet" I removed his hands.

"Well, you weren't in the f(x) studio.. I saw Amber go here, so I followed her thinking that she'll lead me to you" he smiled.

"And?" I waited for him to say something else.

"I wanted to say hi" he said. I just stared at him.

"And ask you if you want to have lunch with me" he continued.

"I already have plans! Plus, I'm busy" I let out a small laugh. If it's even possible, I could swear I felt Jonghyun smile when I rejected Kyuhyun. When I looked, he was there smiling.

"I won't stop until you say yes" he smirked.

"I'd LOVE to see you try... Back to the studio, people" I walked back to the f(x) studio with the girls.

 

"Why'd you say no?" Krystal asked.

"Because we already have plans! I can't bail on my friends just for this one guy" I explained.

"We could've made way, you know" Victoria said.

"Why are you partnering me with him?" What happened to Jonghyun and I being a 'thing'?" I questioned.

"Now you like Jonghyun?" Amber smirked.

"Ani, it's just weird that we keep jumping on one guy to another" I stammered.

They laughed.

 

"Look! Lover boy's talking with Kyuhyun" Amber directed us to the two.

"Jonghyun doesn't seem to happy" Sulli giggled.

 

"Luna..." Krystal nodded towards the glass door where Kyuhyun was.

"Will you have lunch with me?" He was holding up a piece of paper.

We laughed at what he was doing. I grabbed a big piece of paper.

"BUSY" I wrote on the paper and showed it to Kyuhyun.

He eventually left.

 

"You know that he's not gonna give up, right?" Krystal giggled.

"Let him try.. Lunch will be over anyway" I smiled.

"There's always dinner" Victoria chuckled.

"Don't give him any ideas" I shook her.

 

True enough, he didn't stop asking. Each time he did, it was always in a different way. When lunch was over, he didn't come back. So uch for dinner and trying.

When practice ended, we got in Victoria's car and went back to the apartment.

We got to the elevator at the same time as the SHINee boys.. Sekyung was also there.

 

The girls went to their partners and I was left alone at a corner. The elevator couldn't carry us all.

"I'll catch up with you guys. I'm going to take the second ride up" I walked out the elevator. I saw this as my chance to get away from all of this.. I couldn't bare to see Jonghyun and Sekyung anymore.

"I'll stay with her" Sekyung smirked as she followed me out.

"Unni, are you sure you want to stay with this-" Krystal said with a little fury. Before she could even finish her sentence, Jonghyun shot her a look that made her shut up.

"I'll be fine" I faked a smile. He still cares for Sekyung.

 

The elevator door closed.

"What do you want?" I turned to Sekyung.

"I simply want nothing.. I heard you moved out" I didn't say anything.

"Jonghyun kick you out?" I still didn't answer her.

"To be honest, I was so relieved! I thought if you two keep this up, you're gonna steal Jonghyun away from me.. like you did with my job at 'sment'" Anger rushed through me as she keeps talking.

"Who would pick you over me anyway? You two never really looked like a pair to me. I just couldn't see that" she continued.

"Please, keep him all you want. I don't care.." It felt like a lie.

"What did Jonghyun see in you" she payed no attention to what I said. This girl is seriously trying to insult me.

"What did he see in you?" I asked her.

"Excuse me, but I have it all! I'm a model and I'm rich.. why wouldn't he go after me?" She said like a spoiled brat who thinks she can get whatever she wants.

"Oh you have it all, alright... Except looks and talent, maybe class.. Don't even get me started with personality" I smirked as the elevator door closed.

 

This girl keeps giving me a headache! I now know why almost everybody hates her. Why can't Jonghyun see the same thing?

 

I entered our apartment and saw everyone there, the SHINee boys and f(x).

"Where's Sekyung?" Onew asked but didn't care much.

"At the lobby. Apparently, I couldn't handle her.. so I closed the elevator door on her and left her there" I said plainly.

"That's my girl!" Amber clapped and I curtsied.

"She insulted you, didn't she?" Minho said.

"Pretty much" I let out a laugh.

"We've all been through that" Taemin chuckled.

"Except for Jonghyun" Key added.

 

My phone rang.

"Kyuhyun opppa.. Still haven't given up?" I laughed a little.

"It's good that you know" he chuckled. A sound I learned to love.

"What now?" I said a little serious.

"How 'bout dinner?" He asked.

"If I say no.. You're still gonna pursue me, aren't you?" I grinned.

"You know me so well" he smiled.. It was obvious in his tone.

"Fine.. but I choose when and where. I'll give you details tomorrow" I gave up.

"Bye-bye!" I hang up.

 

Again, they all smirked at me... Jonghyun, however, can't help but feel jealous. It was so obvious.. I guess you can say payback for what he did to me with Sekyung.

 


End of Chapter

 

I'm sorry for the whole Kyuna thing for those who aren't fans XD

At least I didn't write mushy stuff...

You wouldn't belive what happens to Jonghyun and Luna in the next chapter :)))

Actually.. it's believable but Luna can't accept it :)