Moving Out

Second Chances

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Luna, this is Kyuhyun" the voice said.

"Yeah, I kind of got that from the caller ID" I laughed. I distanced myself from the girls and settled on the extra bed.

"Don't tell me you're watching those corny chick flicks" he chuckled.

"Actually.. we are!" I giggled.

"What? Why?" He couldn't contain his laughter.

"Molla~ just for fun, I guess" I said with a happy tone.

"Complaining?" He asked.

"How'd you know?" It's sorta weird that he knows that.

"I have a sister.. Does every girl do that?" He wondered.

"Only people with y lives" I laughed.

"Want to make it a little more interesting?" He continued.

"Trust me, my life is already interesting as it is.. What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"You tell me" He said.

"Nu-uh! That's unfair" I told him.

"Okay, okay. What about-" I noticed that the girls are gone.

 

"AHH!" I shrieked when the girls suddenly appeared beside me.

"Who are you talking to that you're smiling from ear-to-ear?" Sulli asked and the others laughed.

"Luna, what going on?" Kyuhyun was obviously amused. I bet he heard what Sulli said.

"Nothing! I'll... get back to you" I hung up the phone from panic.

 

"So are you going to tell us who were you talking to?" Krystal raised one eyebrow at me.

"No one important" I smiled sheepishly.

"You wouldn't mind if we checked your phone now, would you?" Krystal added.

"Ani!" I hid my phone.

"Ooh.. defensive all of a sudden" Victoria laughed.

"Are you going to tell us, or are we gonna force it out of you.." Amber threatened.

I stuck my tongue out at them.

"Girls, get her!" Amber yelled.

 

They started tickling me. I tried to fight, but they were too powerful..

"I surrender!" I said laughing out loud. They stopped.

"It's Kyuhyun oppa, okay?" I said as I sat up. They just stared at me.

"Unni, what's really going on between you two?" Sulli started to smirk.

"I'm telling you, we're just friends" I said slowly.

"JUST friends, huh?" Victoria followed.

"Why do you not believe me?" I questioned them.

"Because.. things are getting a little serious, don't you think?" Krystal smiled.

"No, we're close friends.. So what?" I shrugged.

"Ouch! Friendzone.. That's gotta hurt for Kyuhyun" Amber placed her hand on top of her chest where her heart is.

"I'm not friendzoning anyone! Kyuhyun oppa doesn't think of me like that" I said, doubting myself.

"Tell that to the guy who worries so much about you" Amber mentioned.

"Who calls and texts you every now and then" Krystal added.

"Who keeps looking for you" Sulli giggled.

"Who keeps asking you out" Victoria chuckled.

 

A long pause filled the air.

"Yeah right!"  We all said in unison as we laughed.

"I'm like his dongsaeng!" I exclaimed.

 

"I'm getting tired of watching these chick flicks" Sulli was obviously bored.

"I know! Let's watch a horror movie..." I suggested.

"Perfect!" Amber and Victoria said in unison.

"Okay, ladies! Cuddle up and get ready to scream" Krystal evilly laughed as she put a new disk into the DVD Player.

 

Later That Night

 

"I think we've had enough horror movies for tonight, don'cha think?" Sulli said while she still gripped my arm.

"Yeah.." We all said as we slowly let go of each other and went to our own beds.

"Good night guys!" I said to all of them.

"Night night!" Krystal followed.

"Sleep tight" Sulli said.

"Don't let the ghosts give you a fright" Amber said with a snicker.

"Amber!" We all yelled.

"Sweet dreams, guys" Victoria finally said.

I wish nights could always be like this.. I started thinking about what Amber said. Have I really friendzoned Kyuhyun? Probably not...

Now is not the time to think about it..

 

The Next Morning

 

I woke up to the sound of the girls. I involuntarily smiled.. Do they really spend the morning like this?

I walked out of the bedroom and into the dining room.

"Morning, Luna!" Victoria said as she cooked breakfast.

"Good morning" I said, a little drowsy.

"Good morning, Luna!" The rest of the girls said cheerfully as they sat beside me at the dining table.

"Annyeonghaseyo, yeorobun!" Their cheerfulness is starting to rub off on me.

"How's sleep?" Krystal asked.

"Great! Compared to the previous nights" I smiled.

"That's good" Sulli said.

"Vic-omma! What's for breakfast?" Amber called out. I giggled when she said Vic-omma.

"Chicken soup" Victoria smiled.

"I guess chicken is infectious" We all laughed.

"Eat up" Vic-omma said as she served the soup and sat beside me.

 

We chatted happily all morning long. After we ate, we spoke some more. I never felt this happy since I came to Seoul. It was all about Jonghyun and me ever since I arrived here. This is my chance to just be me! Having these girls makes me happy.

"Guys?" I started.

"Actually, we're girls so.." Amber grinned. It was funny hearing her say that..

"Anyways, didn't you mention that Luna used to live here with you?" I continued.

"Yeah, she was a great roommate!" Krystal claimed.

"But then.. you know what happened" Sulli added.

"I wish you could also live here.. It would be fun!" Victoria exclaimed.

"That was what I wanted to talk about.." I was playing with my fingers.

"Can I move in here?" I said. A moment of silence...

"What?" Krystal questioned.

"Umm.. I mean it's nice being here with you guys. I'd rather be here than be alone in Jonghyun's apartment.. even if he's there. I just feel happier here" I kept my eyes to the floor.

 

They started to laugh. Huh? I looked up.

"Of course you can stay here!" Victoria came and hugged me. The rest followed her.

"It's good to have you here, Luna!" Amber said. I never expected her to say that.

"Unni's gonna stay with us!" Sulli exclaimed.

"Are you sure you wouldn't mind?" I asked.

"Of course not! We'd love to have you here" Krystal said.

"Thanks guys!" I said as I hugged them tightly.

 

Later That Day

 

I packed my things, ready to move out of Jonghyun's apartment.

"What are you doing?" Jonghyun caught me with my bags at hand.

"Moving out! What else?" I looked at him.

"Where are you going" he questioned me.

"Out! What does it look like?" What is it with all these questions? Isn't it obvious what I'm doing?

 

I walked out the door only to have Jonghyun bring me back inside.

"Hey! What's the big deal?" I put my hands on my hips.

"I'm not letting you go" Jonghyun said.

"What am I? Your possession? I don't think so!" I yelled at him.

"It's not that I'm saying that I own you.. I'm just saying that I don't want you to leave" Jonghyun got closer to me. I let out a snicker.

"Listen, Jonghyun.. I'm flattered but.. I just can't stay here anymore. With Sekyung and all" I told him.

"We made a total mess of things.. and look what happened. We need to stop. I can't stay here and you can't keep me here" I walked out the door leaving him speechless.

 

It hurt to leave him like that. I wish I could make everything better but.. somehow, I still can't.

This is it. A whole new adventure.. I walked in the f(x) apartment.