007 - First Day

[HAITUS] Friends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that night, Myungsoo and Naeun managed to pretend as if nothing ever happened between them. They both brushed it off and locked it deep down in their hearts as a secret that only the two of them knows.

 

“You really didn’t have to fetch me.” Naeun said, as she got off Myungsoo’s car. He got it as a gift from his father, as well as an apartment for him to stay in. He didn’t want these at first, but accepted it after 3 months of pestering from his parents.

“I just wanted to fetch you.” Myungsoo replied and locked the car. Those words made Naeun’s heart flutter a bit. He parked it outside of school so that it wouldn’t attract attention. He didn’t want to be labeled as a spoilt rich kid on the first day of school.

“HEY!!” Sunggyu waved at the two as they walk into school together. “Wow you two look like a powerhouse visual couple…” He mumbled, but definitely loud enough for the pair to hear.

How I wish… Myungsoo thought. He stole a quick glance at Naeun and could see her getting a bit embarrassed. He grinned slightly at that sight.

“Nice car you’ve got back there.” Woohyun sneaked up to Myungsoo and said, almost making Myungsoo hit him in his face as a reflex action. “At least make some sounds when you walk, will you?”

“Heh, sorry…”

 

“Freshmen students, please make your way to the hall and gather according to your faculties.”

 

The four of them then went up and separated. The three guys were in the same faculty, while Naeun was alone in another. She was nervous as she is very bad at making new friends. Throughout her whole middle and high school years, she had never made any new friends except for her group of friends that she was with since day one.

 

Remind me again why I hate the first day of school…

 

They were then separated into their different orientation groups. She sat down awkwardly with her group, scanning around to see if there was anyone she knew. As expected, she knew no one there.

She could hear girls from her group whispering. She listened closely and could hear them talking about who she thinks is, Myungsoo.

“He’s so hot!!”

“Omg I know right?! The shorter guys beside him too!! My school years are blessed from the first day!”

“There was a girl beside him… she’s pretty too. Are they dating??”

 

Myungsoo as always. Manages to make people gossip on the first day of school.

 

Naeun wasn’t surprised at all as it was already normal for him to receive attention like that.

“Hey, can I sit beside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter