015 - XOXO

[HAITUS] Friends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next Morning

 

It’s warm and cozy…

 

Naeun woke up in Myungsoo’s embrace. He was still sound asleep. The only fabric separating them was the oversized shirt of his that she was wearing. She blushed, realizing that he was topless. She stared at his face, admiring his features. She has never seen him so closely before in such an intimate way. “I’ve never realized how good you look… I was so blind.” She gave him a quick kiss on his lips and s out of his hug.

 

Maybe I should cook him something…

 

Naeun tied up her hair as she scanned the kitchen. She found eggs, one of the only things she could cook, and some bacon too. Scrambled eggs and bacon makes the perfect breakfast. She finished cooking after a while and went to wake Myungsoo up. She walked next to him, saying, “Wake up big boy…” She then shook him, as there was no response.

“Kim Myung Soo!!”

Still asleep.

“Myung Soo!!” She slapped his thigh this time. Repeatedly. “How are you still asleep…” Naeun mumbled, as she was about to leave. But Myungsoo grabbed her arm and pulled her onto the bed, in his embrace. “It hurts you know…” He whispered sheepishly into her ears. He kissed her exposed collarbones and was about to go on but Naeun squished his cheek. As much as she wanted it to continue, she knew they would be stuck there for the whole day. “Not now. I’ve made you breakfast.” She dragged the pouting boy out. “Smells nice.” Myungsoo was still half asleep. He gave her a quick peck and started eating.

“What time do you start your paper tomorrow?”

“10.”

“I’ll bring you to the campus.” Myungsoo ran his fingers through Naeun’s hair. Naeun blushed again and nodded.

 

 

Myungsoo sent her back after they ate. He grabbed her hand as she was walking to her apartment building. “Study hard.” He said and pulled her in closer. He planting a kiss on her lips. Her heart was beating at a pace she didn’t know was possible. Who knew he was such a good romantic? “Now I don’t want you to leave…” She ruffled his hair.

Naeun opened the door of her apartment, just to be met with two smirking faces. “Good girl Naeun spends a night outside with a guy she said she’ll never date?” Namjoo teased around, watching Naeun roll her eyes. She was about to go into her room but Chorong and Namjoo dragged her to the couch. “So… ahem… what happened last night?” Chorong asked with a smirk. “N-Nothing…” She answered but her ears are saying something else. Her ears were bright red while she thought of the steamy session that they had.

“Nothing? Really? A guy and girl spends a night together and nothing happened?” Namjoo pressed on further. Naeun couldn’t hold it up anymore and gave in to the continuous questions from her best friends. “W-We just kissed and hugged and just what normal couples do…” She said with a soft and embarrassed voice.

“COUPLE~” They smirked. “Sure you didn’t go any further?” That question made Naeun flustered. She expressed ‘no’ violently, and shot back at Namjoo saying, “But you definitely did with Sungyeol.” Namjoo winked without any embarrassment.

 

 

 

Next day

Myungsoo sat alone at a table nearby Naeun’s examination hall, waiting for her. He had quite a few things to handle from his father’s company.

“Myungsoo!”

 

God damn it…

 

He knew who that was immediately—he didn’t like it. Jiyeon sat beside him like it was a given. “Why are you here today?” She asked, sipping her coffee while staring at him. “Just because.” He replied nonchalantly. “What are you doing?” She clung onto his arm and asked. He’s evidently annoyed by it and shook her grip off. He adjusted the laptop so that she can’t see it.

“Myung-”

“Please stop this bull. I hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter