019 - Breakdown

[HAITUS] Friends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eh? Namjoo sent me a text…”

 

Namddyu: It seems like Naeun just broke up with Myungsoo… She was screaming over the phone…

 

“WHAT?!” Chorong was so loud that their driver and Woohyun got startled. “Sorry…” Woohyun read the message and unconsciously went, “Oh …”

“…You know something right?” Chorong glared at Woohyun. She’s quick at picking up things. Woohyun sighed. The cat’s already out of the bag. Woohyun explained Jiyeon and everything to her as they’re on their way to the pub.

Chorong was very pissed off. Woohyun her hand. “I’m sorry… He told me not to say anything.”

“It’s ok… You’re his friend. I understand.” She kissed his cheek and gave him a smile.

“I hope they’ll figure this out...”

 

 

 

“God I ing hate myself.” Myungsoo said and laughed hysterically to himself. He chugged the remaining liquid and asked for harder liquor. He downed it in seconds. This cycle repeated again, and again, until…

“Myungsoo!”

 

That ing voice. How did she find me?... Only my butler knows my location- Ah...

 

Jiyeon appeared and sat beside him. “Myung- OMG!! Are you okay? What happened?”

 

Damn Taemin you’re fast. She thought. You’re just as desperate as me, huh? And good thing he’s drunk…

 

Myungsoo stood up and moved to another seat before she could cling onto him, ordering another shot of hard liquor in the process. But she’s like a leech. He couldn’t shake her off.

“Myungsoo!-”

“I don’t have time and energy to play your game now.” Myungsoo hissed. He couldn’t stand her voice, her presence, anything at all. Added onto the level of tipsiness he’s at, it’s certainly more annoying to him.

“What do you mean!”

“I know you planned this. Possibly with Taemin.” He tried to stay sober

“I’m intrigued…You’re really very smart” Jiyeon smirked and leaned in. She thought she found a chance. Myungsoo shoved her away like muscle reflex, even though he was drunk. He paid the bartender and walked out. He didn’t want another second spent with her. He’s on the verge of breaking down in public, barely holding on with alcohol. He doesn’t need that push now.

 

Jiyeon was about to grab Myungsoo, but a hand flicked her grip away. “Get off, .” C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter