010 - Confession

[HAITUS] Friends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re really gonna take History of Arts for your elective course, right?” Eunji asked for the millionth time. She had been persuading Naeun to take the same course as her, but Naeun didn’t want to. Meaning, Eunji would be alone in her elective course without anyone she’s really close to around. Naeun meanwhile, had Myungsoo in the same coure. They decided to take it together.

Naeun just smiled and nodded. “It’s okay, who knows who you’ll meet there.” Naeun in fact knew that Sunggyu was applying for the same elective course. She just didn’t say anything.

 

You’re complaining now but you’d love it…

 

She let out a subtle smirk, thinking about how shocked Eunji would be. “You… you know something don’t you…” Eunji looked at her friend suspiciously. Naeun shrugged while giggling.

“What’s so funny?” Woohyun interrupted the girls, appearing behind the pair who were seated at a bench. “Your face.” Eunji said, which caused Woohyun’s narcissistic part of him to appear. “Girl, you do not know how many people want my face.”

“Because no one wants it.”

Woohyun sighed, not able to say any come backs, especially with Sunggyu staring right at him. “If only you weren’t here…” He mumbled. Sunggyu heard it and jabbed him at his abdomen. “Shut up…”

“Not going for lessons?” Myungsoo showed up with an ice Americano and gave it to Naeun straight away. “Aww, good boy.” She patted his forearm, drinking away the Americano. He knew that she needed one every morning. He run his hand through her hair, saying, “Buy it yourself, lazy pig.”

“You can just buy for me for life.”

Myungsoo scoffed, “I’m not your slave.”

“But, you’re my best friend.” She grinned. He’s already used to this same old excuse that she gives, but he doesn’t mind buying for her. He just wanted to make fun of her.

“Enough of this ‘we’re totally not dating but we actually like each other’ bull and get to our lessons.” Sunggyu said. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and pushed him towards Eunji’s direction. “You’re talking about yourself, mate.” Naeun commented, making both Eunji and Sunggyu blush.

“Let’s just leave them there.” Woohyun said, leading the way towards the main building. Myungsoo helped carry Naeun’s bag naturally as they’re heading in the same direction.

 

 

Meanwhile, at a bench nearby…

 

You have chosen History of Arts elective course. CONFIRM?

 

He pressed confirm.

 

LEE TAEMIN student, you have successfully applied for History of Arts elective course.

 

“Son Naeun, I’m gonna get you back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter