020 - Lies

[HAITUS] Friends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo went to the company to pass the papers and briefings. He bumped into Mr Gong on the way back.

“Remember what I told you.” He smiled and patted Myungsoo’s back before walking away.

“Myungsoo.” He was interrupted in his train of thoughts with his father’s voice. “O-Oh? Dad…”

“Since when were you so close to Mr Gong?”

“Japan…”

“Ah. You look tired. Are you ok?” His father asked, only now has he realized his son doesn’t look too great. Myungsoo didn’t want his father to worry. Hence he just nodded.

 

Jiyeon: I’m outside your office :)

 

Myungsoo said goodbye to his father and went to meet her. “Omg, you’re so fast. Did you come out immediately for me?” Jiyeon was immediately clingy to him. Myungsoo shrugged her off. “What do you want?”

“A date!”

“Ask that through Mr Gong. I don’t do things that aren’t on my schedule.”

“You’re cute like that.” Jiyeon pulled him hard and gave him a peck on his cheek. She walked away before Myungsoo could do anything to retaliate. He went to his chauffeur and saw a familiar figure across the street.

Lee Taemin. “God ing damn it.” He cursed.

 

It’s them again… But he looks significantly in a bad shape… Nevermind.

 

“Let’s go back.” Myungsoo said as he got on his car. “And you’re fired.”

“Sir-”

“I know you’ve been telling Ms Park where I am. Ever since Japan. I’m not going to just pretend that I’m blind anymore.”

 

 

Meanwhile

 

Taemin: /IMG_3500

Taemin: I saw it myself…

Taemin: Do you wanna talk?

 

Naeun only got more irritated by what Taemin sent.

 

Naeun: Please stop. Why are you doing this? And how are you always there to take pictures of them?

Taemin: I saw her personal account. She said she was heading here. So I just guessed that they’ll be here… And there’s paparazzi following them too. Are you ok? I just want to help.

 

He lied. Obviously they’ve planned everything. He just hoped that Naeun wouldn’t realise that. He kept waiting for a reply. But he never got one.

 

S-She left me on read…

 

“WHY?!” Taemin raged and threw his phone to his bed. “I showed him what a jerk that bastard is but she still loves him? SHE STILL LOVES HIM?! She got over me so quickly. I’m worse than him? IMPOSSIBLE!!” He screamed. Taemin hasn’t bathed in days and has been living off cup ramen for all his three meals. He was reeking of beer and his room was filled with Myungsoo and Naeun’s photos. He’s passed the line of just a ‘heart-broken college guy’. He’s obsessed. Very obsessed.

 

 

Few days later

“I’ll transfer money to your account soon. Thank you Reporter Kim.” Jiyeon hung up with a huge grin. Eunjung rushed out from her room and sat Jiyeon downforcefully. “You released this?!”

 

[BREAKING NEWS] MLE Inc. CEO Kim’s son dating PQ Industries Founder Park’s granddaughter?

Kim (21) and Park (21) were spotted on dates in Japan and Korea recently. According to insiders, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter