011 - Hug

[HAITUS] Friends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Lecture room C5…” Myungsoo mumbled, walking along the corridor while looking at the signs to find the location. He found it and went in with Naeun. They had their first elective course lecture that day.

“Who do you think will appear here?” Myungsoo asked Naeun as they waited for their class to start. Naeun fiddled with Myungsoo’s fingers out of boredom, shrugging. “I just hope that person doesn’t appear.”

Myungsoo didn’t have to ask to know who it is—obviously it’s Taemin. Who else will it be?

“He’s not that interested in arts though, I don’t think he’ll- come…” Myungsoo’s voice died down at the end, shocked by the figure who just came into the lecture hall. “He’s here.” Myungsoo said in a low voice, subtly glaring him who just walked in.

Naeun immediately looked up and saw Lee Taemin. “What kind of luck do I have…” Naeun mumbled, eyeing him as he went closer to her and Myungsoo.

 

Please don’t sit here… don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t-

 

He sat beside her.

Holy . She thought. She said she was okay with Taemin, but in reality she’s still trying to avoid him. She’s still awkward with him and being beside your ex is just…weird. She needs more time.

“There’s no one sitting here right?” Taemin asked the two. Naeun nodded her head, trying to act comfortable. She did tell him that they’d be friends again—but she didn’t expect it to come so fast.

“Do you want to switch place with me?” Myungsoo asked Naeun. She didn’t reply for a while.

 

If he’s going to be my classmate… I can’t avoid him forever…

 

“It’s okay…” She replied. Myungsoo had a worried look on his face. Naeun reassured him that she’s alright.

“Hi, is there anyone sitting here?” A girl asked, pointing to the seat beside Myungsoo.

Naeun scrutinized her eyes trying to take a better look as to what that girl looked like. She felt familiar.

 

I’ve seen her before… AH! That girl who asked if Myungsoo and I were dating…

 

“Ehm, sorry. This seat’s taken.” Naeun cut Myungsoo who was about to give the seat up. It just came out of her naturally. She knew that the girl had interest in Myungsoo. She hated it. For some reason she just hated it.

“Oh… okay then..?” The girl walked away. Naeun had a good look at her textbook which had her name on it. Park Jiyeon.

Myungsoo was utterly confused. “Why-”

“I don’t like her. Park Jiyeon.”

“Why so sudden?”

“Just.” She replied. “And don’t get close to her.”

“Oka…y then.” Myungsoo didn’t really want to interfere into the girl’s world. He wanted as less drama as possible in his four years of university.

Naeun felt jealous. It was so overwhelming that she even forgot Taemin was sitting beside her for that moment.

 

Why am I so weird these days… It’s not like me… something’s changing.

 

 

That day for Nauen ended with her being bothered by herself and Taemin. She couldn’t concentrate at all. She tried, but failed continuously. She got ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter