002 - Confession

[HAITUS] Friends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“They’re just right around that corner at the end of the street in front.” Woohyun pointed out after receiving the message from Chorong. They decided to meet to go to home together since they were not that far from each other.

“Just date her already.” Sungyeol said, as he snatched Woohyun’s phone to see who he was chatting, who definitely is Chorong. Woohyun shrugged and took back his phone from Sungyeol. “Don’t say things that can’t happen.”

“You both openly liked each other since middle school. It’s even weirder that you guys aren’t dating.” Myungsoo added on.

Woohyun shrugged again as he didn’t know what to answer or say. He didn’t know why they weren’t officially dating when they act like they were. Maybe some day I’ll find a good timing…?

 

 

“Are you sure the guys are walking in the right direction?” Namjoo quested the validity of what Woohyun told Chorong. She didn’t find any of them trustable enough to find their way around. Besides, they have been waiting for an extra 10 minutes when the guys sent their message saying they’re reaching in 5 minutes time.

“You don’t even trust your boyfriend?” Sungyeol said from behind. He stuffed a chicken skewer in Namjoo’s slightly open mouth and chuckled. “You look cute like this.”

Woohyun rolled his eyes at what Sungyeol said. “We stopped at a shop to buy you girls some snacks, be grateful okay?”

They continued walking to the cross road ahead that would separate them to different parts. Naeun and Myungsoo were in the same direction while the rest lived at the opposite side of the large neighbourhood.

Naeun and Myungsoo had a peaceful walk. It wasn’t filled with talking and laughter or awkward silence, but a nice relaxing walk with a cool breezy night wind. They headed to the play ground near their house to talk for a while before heading home, as it was a Friday night.

“Myungsoo ah…” Naeun started the conversation. She had something to say to Myungsoo. He could feel that it isn’t good but he continued listening anyways.

“Taemin asked me out today…”

“Asked you out as in for a date or couple?” Myungsoo kept his cool, though he was not alright at all.

“…Couple.”

“That’s great. Did you accept?”

“Yea…”

That one word really pierced his heart all over the place. His heart was as if he got shot by a machine gun non-stop. It hurts him to hear it, but he couldn’t blow his cover. “But why are you so upset though? You don’t sound happy. You should be happy! it’s what you’ve been waiting for since last year.” Myungsoo pushed the ends of her lips up to form a smile. “That’s better.” He grinned and her head.

“Can I really be happy?”

“Yea. Why not?”

 

Your happiness means more than mine…

 

“Won’t you feel sad?”

“Me? Why would I?” Myungsoo has never been so confused. He is sad but… she doesn’t need to know it.

“I don’t know… I just feel like you’d be.” Naeun’s sixth senses are bothering her too much.

“Haha oh gosh why… Just be happy okay? I’m sincerely happy for you. If he messes anything up just come and look for me ok? I’ll settle it with him. Because I’m your bestfriend.” Myungsoo gave another smile. He has never felt so empty while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter