025 + A/N

[HAITUS] Friends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do we do about Taemin?” Myungsoo asked Naeun who’s sitting in his embrace. “I’ll go talk to him.”

“Wait. Alone?”

“Yeah.”

Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head. “No. I’ll go with you. I don’t trust him to be with you alone.” Naeun wanted to stop him from coming but she gave into his pouting. She squished his cheeked and said, “Okay then. But don’t do anything rash.”

“Of course. I’m a logical person.” He said sheepishly. She rolled her eyes in reply. “Ha, sure.”

 

 

 

Myungsoo and Naeun found where Taemin was at after talking to Jiyeon about what fully happened. They waited under his apartment after sending him a message to meet.

Taemin was more than elated. He showered for the first time in days and went down, expecting to meet Naeun, who’s heartbroken. “It’s ok, I’m here.” He practiced to himself over and over what to say to comfort her.

However he saw that bastard. Kim Myungsoo.

 

 

Taemin ran up and pushed Myungsoo immediately. “Get away from Naeun you jerk.” He gritted his teeth. Taemin raised his fist but Naeun stood in between the two of them before a fight could start out. “Quit your bull Lee Taemin.” She snapped.

“W-What? What do you mean?”

“We know everything that happened. Don’t try to act innocent.”

“…Jiyeon?” Taemin’s face turned dark. The couple didn’t respond but he could read their expression.

“That is lying. I’m not-”

“I don’t care how much you, so-called, ‘love’ me. You’re an obsessed pathological liar. You need help. Please just top trying to lie to yourself to make up a fantasy that’ll never happen.” Naeun cut his sentence. She’s tired of him fooling everyone, and especially himself.

Taemin couldn’t fathom what Naeun just said. “I did all of these to show you he’s a bastard and you chose him over me?!” He shouted and pushed her. Myungsoo was behind her fortunately to catch her fall so that she doesn’t get hurt. But that action broke Myungsoo’s chill. He grabbed Taemin’s collar and pulled the latter to him. “Hey you er, do you remember what I told you in high school? I said ‘If you do anything like this again, I’ll make sure that you never live till the next day.’ I still stand by that. Much more now.”

“Taemin? What’s happening?” Minho appeared, as he was coming over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter