014 - Friend

[HAITUS] Friends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo called Woohyun and Sungyeol out for a drink after the bad incident with Jiyeon.

“Nothing like a Friday drink with you guys.” Myungsoo said, chugging down his mug of beer. The guys were taken aback when Myungsoo did that. He wasn’t the type of guy to chug his drink like that.

“What’s the problem?” Sungyeol asked the troubled man. “Girl problems. Jiyeon and Naeun. Am I right?” Woohyun snagged an answer before Myungsoo could say something. But it was exactly what Myungsoo had on his mind.

“Any progress with Naeun? And what about the Jiyeon girl?” Sungyeol was behind on everything that has happened to Myungsoo.

“Things… seem to be going well with Naeun.” Myungsoo said as a slight grin emerges. “I feel like she’s flirting with me. But I don’t know whether to trust my heart and go on though.” He said honestly. Woohyun face-palmed with a sigh. “Bro… It’s been 13 years and now you finally have that strand of hope to get out of the friendzone! And you’re unsure? Oh god…” Myungsoo shrugged. He’s really bad at this thing. Evidently. “God is really fair. Gave you the looks and brain but not the logic for love keke.” Sungyeol commented.

“Just go for it. Don’t hold back. It’s your chance bruv.”

 

Right. It’s finally my time…

 

 

 

Next Morning

Naeun woke up to text messages from Myungsoo.

 

Myong: Are you awake?

Myong: Let’s go out.

 

She was thrilled to receive the message. It feels like they’re dating… unofficially. She agreed to meet and Myungsoo was right at her door step in less than 30 minutes.

“Where are we going?”

 

It’s time to step up Kim Myungsoo.

 

“On a date.” He smirked.

Naeun blushed, looking out of the window of the car. “Y-You’re weird…” She mumbled. Myungsoo smirked. He reached out his hand and placed it beside Naeun’s hand, gesturing for her to hold it. She slid her hand over and interlocked with Myungsoo’s. “Am I the weird one now?”

“O-Of course…”

 

 

 

“It’s been long since I came here.” Naeun grinned as she looked at the sign—Lotte World Amusement Park. “You mean we.” Myungsoo corrected her. The last time they’ve been there was for the school field trip in their sophomore year. “Have some fun before your last exam y’know.” Myungsoo grabbed Naeun’s hand and entered the park.

Myungsoo puts an animal hairband on Naeun. “This looks good on you.” Naeun chuckled in embarrassment. “Isn’t this the one you got me back then?” She said while trying on other hairbands. “Really?”

You remember… A smile crept up his face unknowingly.

 

 

 

It’s already 5pm… “Are you hungry?” Myungsoo asked. “No-” Naeun was cut off by her stomach speaking the truth—by growling. “Of course you are.”

“Wha-”

“Wanna go to my house?” Myungsoo interrupted Naeun. “W-What?” Naeun was flustered by what Myungsoo just said. He laughed at her reaction. “For dinner! I’ll cook… Omg…” He said between laughter, which only made her more embarrassed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter