021 - Realisation

[HAITUS] Friends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jiyeon, what is this?” Her father asked in an angry tone. Jiyeon replied, “Just like what you see, I’m marrying-”

“NO.” He shouted. “I don’t know what has gotten into you after moving in with Eunjung. Doing ridiculous like this and asking reporters to release this article?! Eunjung is the problem. You’ll move out from that house NOW.”

Jiyeon’s eyes widen at that sentence. It snapped her. She threw her bag on the table. “Eunjung was the only one who treated me like ANYONE ELSE. SHE’S THE ONLY ONE WITH ME NOT FOR THE MONEY BUT FOR OUR FRIENDSHIP. SHE’S MY ONLY FRIEND. YOU DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH HER!” She shouted. For years, Jiyeon has been betrayed by backstabbing and fake friends who were with her because of her background. Eunjung, amongst them all, was the only genuine person she could go to and she could trust.

 

She was the one who would knock sense into… me…

 

Jiyeon calmed down after grasping what Eunjung has told her a few hours earlier.

 

Eunjung…

 

She realised just how stupid it was. She recognized the problem.

 

Why did I-

 

“PARK JIYEON!” Her father snapped her out of her thoughts. “EXPLAIN THIS TO ME.” Jiyeon was still trying to come to senses with herself, with reality and with this ridiculous situation she has gotten herself into. “I-I…”

“Stop screaming at my granddaughter.” Her grandfather came down from his room and sat beside her. “Jiyeon said she wanted to marry this man so I helped her. Don’t shout at her.”

“DAD! WHAT DO YOU MEAN? MY DAUGHTER…”

 

Jiyeon looked around the room with a heavy head. Their shouts gradually became muffled and softer. It hit her how horrible it became, due to hers’ and Taemin’s greed, lies and deceptions. Her whole family was there. Everyone was mad and screaming at each other.

No one was happy.

Not even herself.

 

I thought I’ll be happy with him. I thought I loved him. It was just an obsessed infatuation.

 

I was really manipulated by Taemin…

 

I was really…really…-

 

Jiyeon fell unconscious on the sofa, which made everyone silent immediately. “SEND HER TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!” Her father shouted.

 

 

 

Namjoo rolled her eyes. “Is Myungsoo for real? Releasing articles like this?!” She complained. “We should’ve stopped them from dating.” She continued. Chorong nudged her to keep it down. Even though Naeun did not say anything in front of them and acted ‘normal’, they all knew what happened. They could hear her soft crying sounds at night, and bloated eyes in the morning. They knew that she’s been ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter