018 - Busted

[HAITUS] Friends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Feels good to be on a break…” Naeun said as she woke up late in the afternoon. “N-Namjoo? When did you come back?” She was on a holiday with Sungyeol for the past week.

“This morning… and I see you have a mark…” Namjoo’s smile turned into a smirk. Naeun looked down and cursed herself for not being more careful.

 

Why is it not gone yet… It’s been a week…

 

There was still a faint mark left on her shoulders.

“I heard he’s in Japan now?”

“Yeah…” Naeun felt down out of the sudden. She checked her phone the first thing when she woke up, Myungsoo hasn’t read her message yet. It’s unlike him to do that.

“He must be busy as heck.” Namjoo commented. Naeun could only nod and sigh. “He’s not answering?” Namjoo could read her thoughts immediately. Naeun nodded as a reply again.

“Give him some time.. Maybe it’s really urgent work.”

“I hope so.”

 

Please answer Kim Myungsoo… I miss you…

 

 

Friday

“Myungsoo! Let’s watch this movie!” Jiyeon said as she tugged his shirt. Myungsoo pushed her grip off. He hasn’t said a word to her since this “business date” started. They just had lunch and are now heading towards the cinema.

 

Please end this now…

 

“2 seats for 2pm please.” She told the counter. “The ones in grey are the seats that are available. The only consecutive seats we have left are the couple seats.”

“Couple seats? We’ll have-”

“2C and 15J.” Myungsoo cut Jiyeon off and handed the employee his card. He chose the 2 furthest seats. He took the seat closer to the exit. “Do you want popcorn? Or…” Jiyeon asked but she could only see Myungsoo’s back as he straight away headed in the cinema. “I’ll just like you more…” Jiyeon mumbled with a smirk.

Myungsoo sat down on his seat, staring at his ticket. “Only couple seats left…” He said softly to himself. A smile crept up his face as he remembered that date with Naeun.

 

“I should buy couple seats more often.”

“Pshh… You don’t even have a girlfriend. Who are you going to sit with?”

“You.”

 

“I miss you Son Naeun…”

Myungsoo still didn’t open her messages. In the heat of the moment, he was tempted to press it. However, he held back.

 

For my parents. For the company.

 

Jiyeon got in after getting her drinks. She looked at Myungsoo from her seat. Even like this… it’s enough…

 

What a boring movie… Myungsoo thought as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter