009 - Movie

[HAITUS] Friends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh my…” Naeun woke up with a huge headache. It was the first time she out after drinking alcohol. She noticed that it was already in the afternoon—and she’s a morning person. “I must’ve drank so darn much…”

She then remembered Myungsoo’s face before blacking out. She felt her heart beating really fast. She didn’t know if it was him being handsome, or just the act that he did, but it was fluttering.

I must be crazy… She shook the thoughts away and headed to the kitchen. She could smell stew that Chorong cooked from her room. “Finally up, princess.” Chorong grinned, handing her a bowl of stew as her hangover dish.

“Thanks hehe…” She could feel her headache getting better after she took the first sip. “Sungyeol told me how mad Myungsoo was. Like damn, it sounded really bad.”

Naeun felt guilty immediately. I shouldn’t have drank so much…

She could recall the senior trying to make a move on her. She had shivers down her spine. God knows what would’ve happened to her if Myungsoo wasn’t there. Naeun checked her phone and realized she had tons of messages waiting from her. She opened Myungsoo’s message first.

 

Myong: Are you okay?

Myong: Do you feel better now?

Myong: That son of a didn’t do anything else to you right?

Myong: Do you want me to kill him?

Myong: I would kill him if you tell me to, right now.

 

She unknowingly smiled as she read the messages. She could her Myungsoo’s voice as she read it. “Our princess here got messages from her prince.” Chorong teased Naeun, to which Naeun rolled her eyes. Namjoo high fived Chorong, joining in the teasing. “Ugh you two… I swear to god… just go get ready for your dates already!”

“Yes ma’am, we’ll go now.” The two then hurried off into their rooms to change before their own princes arrive.

After the two girls headed out, Naeun was on her own in the big apartment. She felt lonely. The two had boyfriends, and from what she sees, Eunji has something on with Sunggyu. She was the only single one. And among her friends, he was the only single one too.

“Let’s meet.”

 

“Where do you want to go?”

 

“Movie.”

 

“2 tickets for Thor Ragnarok, 3.15pm.” Myungsoo told the employee at the counter. The employee showed them the seats available, saying, “The top 3 rows are couple seats, blue coloured seats are taken, only white coloured ones are available.”

Myungsoo and Naeun looked around for seats for two but couldn’t find any that had two seats together. The cinema was packed, and the only seats available they had for two were the couple seat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter