022 - Sorry

[HAITUS] Friends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun saw Jiyeon as she walked towards the library. “Naeun.” Jiyeon called out. She gave her a cup of coffee and they sat down together at the bench.

“What do you want to say?” Naeun broke the awkwardly quiet atmosphere.

“I’m sorry… I really just realised how stupid I was. It’s all my fault.”

“No. Myungsoo was wrong too. It’s not-”

“It’s entirely my fault.” Jiyeon cut her off. She could see that Naeun didn’t know the full story. She explained everything and what happened to each picture to Naeun. “… He’s not at wrong. He’s very kind. He’s too kind of a person that would sacrifice his own happiness to help thousands of other people. He really really loves you.”

Naeun held the coffee cup tightly in her hands. She never knew. She didn’t even allow Myungsoo to explain himself. She wanted to call him immediately but now she was just scared. She was afraid he wouldn’t pick up the phone. She rather not know anything than to have him give her the cold shoulder.

“I’m very sorry… I’ll talk to Myuungsoo too. But I don’t know if he’ll believe me since I’ve already played tons of tricks on him. If he doesn’t believe me… I probably deserve that too.”

Naeun held her hand. “Thank you for telling me this and apologizing to me.”

“Please don’t thank me. I did more harm than good to you.” Jiyeon said. As much as Naeun had disliked Jiyeon, at least she was genuinely apologizing at that moment. It felt different from the Jiyeon she saw normally.

 

Maybe this is who she actually is…

 

“Just treat me to a meal and I’ll call it even.” Naeun said to lighten the mood.

“You’re weird. Normal es would kill me upon seeing me. Now you want to eat with me?”

“Well, I just felt like I could give you a second chance… and I’m mainly mad at Lee Taemin.”

“Oh him… That son of a .” Jiyeon replied with an annoyed face. Naeun laughed, knowing exactly how she felt. “Can’t believe I dated that bastard… Anyways, thanks for telling me everything.”

“No, I should thank you for forgiving me. So, thanks.”

 

 

 

BZZZZ

 

“What?” Myungsoo picked up the phone in an annoyed tone. He wasn’t in the mood to entertain her.

“I… I need to apologise for what happened.”

Myungsoo stayed silent, utterly confused as to what is happening. It was a complete change in character in just a day.

“I was really… very stupid and ignorant for causing between you and Naeun.”

He doesn’t believe it. There’s no way that he’s falling for it. “What sly event are you planning this time?”

“I’m really calling to apologise. Anyways I’ve already talked to Naeun. It’s your choice to believe it or not.”

“NAEUN?!”

“I met her in school. I really, just want to say sorry. I know you wouldn’t want to meet me outside so I’m calling you. She’s at the library block. Talk to her if you don’t believe me. I’ll deal with Lee Taemin and my dad’s company.”

Myungsoo gave her the benefit of the doubt.

 

Maybe she’s bei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter