024 - Walked In

[HAITUS] Friends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun came out in only a hoodie over her underwear and wet hair. Myungsoo couldn’t help but gawk at how cute she looked. He took out the hairdryer to help her dry her hair. Naeun grabbed his hand. “You know… you don’t need to do this…”

“But I want to.” He said. She looked at him and uncontrollably had the urge to say this, “You look exceptionally handsome today… Why haven’t I noticed how handsome you look last time?”

“Damp hair increases my hotness.” His reply, to which, Naeun rolled her eyes and scoffed. “And I sort of forgot how self-confident you are… but you aren’t wrong about that.” Myungsoo chuckled at how she became more talkative on that day. It wasn’t like her usual self but he wasn’t complaining. He continued drying her hair so that they could be ready for the movie.

 

After a few minutes, they headed out and managed to reach the cinema in time for a late night movie. “…And the upper row seats are couple seats.” The employee said. “Row C2 to 3 please.” Myungsoo replied. They finally got a couple seat, as a couple. They both looked at each other and smiled, knowing what it meant to them.

The movie was exceptionally cute and fluffy, which made them cringe at some parts. However, they still enjoyed it, probably because of each other’s company. The movie ended near midnight. They got out of the movie theatre with warm and loving hearts due to the romantic movie. “If I was single I’d come out of the cinema wanting a boyfriend.” Naeun commented as they got into Myungsoo’s car. “Thank god I already got you because men would start hitting on you if they knew.”

"Flirt." She smiled.

 

 

They got back to his apartment and he sat her down on his bed. “I need to tell you something…”

“Yes?” Naeun was kind of uneasy about what he was going to say. “I need to apologise. For everything that happened.” Naeun was relieved when she heard that. At least it wasn’t anything else she didn’t know of.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you straight away. I should’ve. But I was too weak and afraid to make you leave me. I thought I could say it when I am completely prepared but I was so wrong. I missed every chance and it blew up on me instead.” He held both of her hands tightly together. “I chose to do what I did because of what were at stakes. Maybe it was better to sacrifice my happiness for the good of thousand others’. I just wanted to help but it hurt both you and me deeply instead. I’m sor-”

“No, don’t apologise.” Naeun cut him off before he could say ‘sorry’ again. “It’s definitely not your fault. You were being logical, you were putting others before yourself. You’re being the kind and giving self you always were. You did nothing wrong.” Naeun embraced him and patted his head. Myungsoo felt like a huge burden on him had been finally lifted off. He rested his head on her back. “Thank you.” He said.

Naeun woke up the next day in Myungsoo’s arms. They naturally fell asleep after talking and catching up with each other.

 

Definitely did not ‘help with the mood’ like he said…But I don’t mind it at all

 

She thought as she admired Myungsoo’s sleeping face. He looked angelic. It was like he has a glow that never diminishes even when he’s asleep. “Your stare can kill my heart.” Myungsoo said in his sleepy husky voice, which melted her. Naeun just giggled and hugged him, not allowing either of them to get out of bed.

“I would stay like this but I’m starving.” Myungsoo whimpered softly. A sound from his stomach came shortly after. Naeun sighed. She unwillingly let him get out of bed to get his breakfast. Myungsoo made some toast for him and Naeun. “Aren’t you eating?” He asked. Naeun didn’t answer hence he went back into his room. “Naeun ah…” He called her out but she still stayed silent.

“You leave me with no choice.” Myungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter