20 Undercover

She's a Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was two days since Jihyo left, and it's a Monday.

Jeongyeon patrolled around the hall with Nayeon, and the absence of Jihyo made it a bit different from usual.

"The teacher absent today is Mr Song." that sums up the weekly assembly, which is the reporting of the absence of any teacher. Jeongyeon snapped her head to look at Nayeon.

"Well, Mr Do is here, though. We can't let our guards down." said Nayeon, shrugging. "Which will be what Jihyo will tell us if she's here."

Jeongyeon nodded. "I agree."

They then let the students go back to their classroom as soon as the headmaster declared the dismissal of the assembly.

Ten minutes later, Jeongyeon and Nayeon got their bags and walked together, side by side.

"You know, Jihyo actually wanted me to help her with something..." Jeongyeon coughed a little to get the humming Nayeon's attention.

Nayeon turned her head, "She went to Mr Song's stronghold, and Sana and Tzuyu were probably there, right?"

"How did you know?" Jeongyeon was confused. She had been thinking how to tell Nayeon about Jihyo, so she was sure she hadn't let anything slipped.

"You look worried the whole morning. Not to mention when you stuttered when you told me Jihyo wasn't coming to school even though her Park's stronghold is already safe. Also, Tzuyu and Sana were absent today." Nayeon smiled.

Being flashed a bit by Nayeon's confident yet a little childish cute smile, revealing her bunny teeth, Jeongyeon blushed a bit, "Yeah, she went to his stronghold, and she said she thinks that Tzuyu and Sana were kidnapped by Mr Song, and she needs to get them out."

"Why didn't she ask for her father's help, though?" Nayeon asked.

Jeongyeon's shoulder slumped. "That's what I've been thinking through the weekend...I should have told her to tell her dad before she even goes there."

"Do you think it's because Mr Song wants her to join the rebels, so she couldn't tell her father she was doing something risky to get Tzuyu and Sana back?"

"But she still could have told her father about it, at least not asking me for help." Jeongyeon pointed out a question.

"I think she's thinking that if she brought a whole squad of vampire elites, which is the anti-rebels squad there, Mr Song would kill Sana and Tzuyu," before Jeongyeon could say anything, Nayeon countinued, "Also, if they were to sneak in quietly, it probably wouldn't work as they didn't even know where are Sana and Tzuyu."

Jeongyeon fell silent. "So...you think Jihyo is taking the safest route to get Sana and Tzuyu back? With her being traded to the rebels?"

"I suppose so. And I'm guessing she'll give the location of Sana and Tzuyu sooner or later."

"Anyway, she wants me to get something from her locker..." Jeongyeon spoke when the both of them stopped in front of Jihyo's locker.

"You have her key?" asked Nayeon curiously.

Jeongyeon smiled. "Yes and no."

Nayeon frowned. "What do you mean?"

"It just happens that our locker's lock are identical, and we have the same key to it."

Nayeon felt herself become speechless. "So what are we taking from her locker?"

"You'll see."

Jihyo's locker was opened, and Jeongyeon reached out her hand, palm facing upwards and, as she had expected, there was something being taped on the top of the locker. She took it out, and looked at it.

"This is it. The evidence of Mr Song attacking the students. And a phone number of Tzuyu's father's." said Jeongyeon.

"Is that what we slow-motioned from the surveillance clip?" Nayeon took the pendrive from Jeongyeon and asked.

"Yeah, why it's Tzuyu's father's phone number but not her father's phone number, I have no idea." Jeongyeon closed the locker door and shrugged. "Now the main thing is - you have to keep the pendrive safe, and I'll contact Mr Chou."

"Why me?" Nayeon looked at the pendrive, yet again.

"Duh, because only you, me and Mina knows about Jihyo's identity. The reason I don't give it to Mina is because she and Chaeyoung are in a relationship, and I don't want her to keep something away from Chaeyoung, that hurts for a relationship. So there left you and me." they started walking back to their class.

"Why not you though?"

"Let's just say...I need you by my side when I'm facing this. I...don't want to face it alone." Jeongyeon smiled.

Suddenly Nayeon punched her, blushing.

"Yah Im Nayeon what was that for?" Jeongyeon rubbed her arm.

"I didn't know you..." Nayeon fell silent.

"What?" Jeongyeon demanded.

"Look, Mr Do is already in class!"

Then the bunny ran into the class first, leaving Jeongyeon behind.

She looks cute when she's flustered. Jeongyeon thought to herself, smiling a bit.

 

After school, Jeongyeon called Mr Chou and he agreed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter