8 The Rumour

She's a Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu went back home early that day after what happened. Jihyo said that she'll tell everyone that Tzuyu fell sick and so needed some rest.

Well, Tzuyu was really worried what Sana might thought of her. She hadn't explained anything to her, regarding what had happened just now.

She sighed, planning to explain to Sana. But what reason could she give her? That she's a vampire? No, she's still not prepared to reveal her vampire identity to Sana. What if Sana freaks out?

"Tzuyu? Are you okay?" Tzuyu's mom called out, poking her head around her bedroom door.

Tzuyu immediately got up from her bed. "Yeah. I'm good."

Tzuyu's mother didn't seem to be convinced, but anyway she let it go. "Your dad and I have been searching for rebels in Korea. Interestingly, we've found out that part of the Song family and Do family were helping the rebels in Taiwan."

"What? Do you have their names?"

Tzuyu's mother shook her head. "We're working on it."

"Can dad investigate further on two vampires named Do Min Won and Song Kyu Gun? Jihyo and I have been suspecting these two teachers in our school as vampire rebels," said Tzuyu with much concern.

"I'll tell him about this. So, what happened today? Why did you came home early?"

Tzuyu shifted a bit for her mother to sit down. She took a deep breath and sighed. "I almost attacked Sana."

"That's why Jihyo ask you to come home early?" Tzuyu's mom widened her eyes. "The Wild Rose?"

"Yeah, and the thing is, I don't know how to explain what happened to Sana. She needs an explanation, doesn't she?"

"I think Jihyo might come out with an explanation. Anyway, don't stress yourself out, it's not your fault, okay?" Tzuyu's mother patted Tzuyu's head. Tzuyu nodded.

"Get some rest, hmm?" said Tzuyu's mom.

"Okay."

Tzuyu just laid down once her mom closed the door, but immediately got up when her phone rang. "Hello?"

"Jihyo here."

Jihyo's call caught Tzuyu's attention. "What happened?"

"Nothing, just wanna check on y-"

"Jihyo?" Tzuyu could feel that Jihyo tensed up.

"You better meet up with me after seeing that message I just sent you. We'll meet up at Once Cafe with the others," said Jihyo before hanging up.

Tzuyu looked at the message. Vampire spotted at TWICENCO High School. Video attached.

She gasped when she saw the video. It was her when the incident happened. Judging from the angle, it seems like the camera was shooting from Sana's shoulder. But she didn't see any camera that time...

Tzuyu scrolled down to the comments section.

"So Tzuyu was the one who attacked Momo and Jackson!"

"Get Tzuyu out of our school!"

"I never thought Tzuyu was a vampire."

"Tzuyu was a vampire?!"

Tzuyu collapsed, both mentally and physically. She never attacked anyone...she wouldn't have that intention...

Her phone rang again. "Y-yes?" she sniffled.

"Don't read the comments," demanded Jihyo.

"I-"

"Don't think anything else. Just come to Once Cafe. I'll meet you there."

Tzuyu silently hung up the call. She's not gonna let Mr Song win this round. She had to fight back because she never attacked anyone.

You wait, Mr Song-

 

Tzuyu reached the cafe and saw Jeongyeon standing behind the counter. "How are you Yoda?" asked Jeongyeon with much concern.

She squeuzed a small smile, "I'm fine."

"Do you want something? I can make it free."

"One mocha, then."

"I'll serve it to you in no time," smiled Jeongyeon. "Jihyo, Mina and Nayeon are just behind that corner."

Tzuyu nodded. "Thanks."

As soon as Tzuyu reached to the table Jeongyeon mentioned, she was hugged tightly by Jihyo. "Unnie..."

"Now, no crying. Stay strong. We'll be discussing strategy against Mr Song," Jihyo tiptoed a little to pat Tzuyu's head. "You're so freaking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter