21 Yoda Squad

She's a Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No," Mr Chou refused. "It's not safe for you guys, not to mention you're going into a stronghold full of vampires. You'll be food!"

"But team EXO consists of human elites against the vampire rebels!" Jeongyeon tried to convince him.

"No. Team EXO has been training for years, they're qualified to fight the vampires. You students are still...well, I wouldn't say you're still a kid, but your parents will sure to forbid you on doing something so dangerous!" Mr Chou decided not to back down from the argument.

That was when Mr Do decided to interrupt their argument, "Sir, if I may propose - "

Mr Chou glared at him, "No - "

Before Mr Chou could continue to object, Mr Do continued his sentence, "I can separate team EXO to the teams that Ms Yoo can find. Three to a group may work quite well judging from what team EXO is capable of. Also, team EXO consist of teachers in their school whom they will sure to be familiar of, and I can assure you that three members from EXO could protect the students' team at best, no less."

Mr Chou seem to be considerating it, and Jeongyeon continued, giving a thankful expression to Mr Do, "Please Mr Chou, or else there will be no one to save them."

He sighed, "Okay, do you have any plans for the students, then?"

"I'll need two weeks to train them to be at least half as good as team EXO," Mr Do offered.

"Two weeks?! But we don't have so much time!" Jeongyeon gasped. How the hell will she knows that her friends can survive so long in... Mr Song's stronghold?!

"Look, Ms Yoo. It's either you train for two to three days and go in there to die from being attacked by the vampire rebels, not saving them but you could just make Song angry and instantly kill them. Or, you train for two weeks, which is the best I can do to make you all at least safe while saving them, occasionally getting some injuries but not dying from doing it. Two weeks is the shortest training time I could make it, and it also depends on you and your friends' capability. So, you choose, Ms Yoo. Do you rather die and get them killed, or do you rather save them but not getting yourselves killed?" said Mr Do.

Jeongyeon's shoulder slumped. "I suppose you're right, Mr Do."

"Glad to know you could see through it clearly," Mr Do smiled, "After you've gather all the people you can get from your school, then we'll start immediately on the training after school, tomorrow, and I'll ask the headmaster to give you guys two weeks off for full time training. It's best to have an emergency assembly tomorrow morning, so we could do this fast."

Jeongyeon nodded. "I'll tell the headmaster tomorrow morning, and hopefully I can call for an emergency assembly."

"Well, it's best to have a name for your team, don't you think?" Mr Chou asked.

Jeongyeon smiled and shook her head, "Oh, you're underestimating us, Mr Chou. We will form a squad, and I call it the Yoda Squad."

Mr Chou smiled upon the name, "Yoda as in like Tzuyu's nickname, eh?"

"Well then, if it's all set, let's meet tomorrow, Ms Yoo," with a twirl into black shadow, Mr Do disappeared.

 

Jihyo spent her whole day in the room Mr Song gave her. Although it's not locked, but Jihyo just felt like not socializing with the vampire rebels outside at the lounge one the first floor. She's still shocked that she shot Tzuyu, but nevertheless, when she saw Tzuyu and Sana quite okay in the room Mr Song locked them up, she felt a little relieved.

She had been taking vampire candies since she came to Song's stronghold, as she did not want to consume the blood who knows where the rebels got it from.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, "Park, we need to depart to Busan now. Song needs us there."

Jihyo stood up from her bed and opened the door, and she saw a girl about her age, "How long do I have before departure?"

"'Bout ten minutes," the girl eyed her curiously, and then she left.

Jihyo quickly scribbled a note on a piece of paper, and then she went to to the room where Tzuyu and Sana was, "I'm going to be away to Busan these few days, take care." 

Then she tucked her left hand into her pocket, clutching the pendant she had been keeping it in her pocket, and smiled sweetly to a vampire who was guarding the room. "Mind if I take a look of who's inside?"

"Well...sure, sweetie," the guard opened the door slightly, and if Jihyo wanted to save Tzuyu and Sana at this moment - she couldn't, there's another stainless steel grill door separating Jihyo and the two.

"Ji-" Sana wanted to call out, but Jihyo mouthed a 'shh'. She kept quiet immediately.

On one swift motion, Jihyo threw the note, which was rolled into a waste paper ball, into the room, and backed out once she done it.

"Thanks a lot, guardie," she gave a flying kiss to the guard (which she felt disgusting later), and the guard stared at her dreamily (she's GOD JIHYO, who could resist her?).

Then she turned and went to the gathering point as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter