23 Next Move

She's a Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[1 week and 3 days later]

"Gather up guys! We are going to discuss plans on our next move!" said Young. The members immediately gathered around the table in front of him. "Alright, Master Song had called me to say that he needs us to be faster, as he need more allies to support him. But we've been here for a week and 3 days, along with team two, but we haven't gotten the Kim's and the anti-rebels squad to surrender; it seems that they still have enough strength left to play along - but that's not what we want, we have to take them down faster."

"So, anyone's got some plans to come up with?" he asked.

Jihyo instinctively grabbed her pendant inside her pocket, unsure whether it was a good timing to propose her plan to Young. The others murmured, trying to figure a good plan for them to win this battle.

Young looked around his comrades, sighing as he saw everyone was knitting their brows together.

"Leader Young, if I may, I think I have a plan," said Jihyo, raising her hand.

Young looked surprised, but gestured for her to speak anyways. Others settled down to listen to Jihyo.

"As you all know, I am from the anti-rebels, but have now joined the rebels. I was thinking is it possible for me to go in Kim's stronghold on my own, not making them suspicious and fake surrendering to them? Then I'll give you guys a signal to come in and take them down."

Low conversations started again; Young raised his brows. "Wouldn't it better for me to just bring you inside the stronghold and tell them if they don't surrender you'll die?"

Jihyo faked a bitter smile, "Leader of anti-rebels squad had saw me a week ago. He wouldn't save me - he'll just think that I'm already a rebel who was not worth saving."

"So what's the difference if you go in there yourself?"

"I can make it even real to them by myself without you and give them an unexpected attack. If you just bring me in like that, they'll know you guys are around them, waiting for a chance to take them down," said Jihyo, giving a firm reason.

Young thought hard. Why did he feel something's not right with the plan? Park Jihyo going in there by herself... Should be natural, right? That she fake surrender to them... There's nothing wrong with the plan, it's just...

His comrades were already nodding, agreeing to Jihyo's plan. "Leader Young, I think we should let Park try it. I think it would be successful. It's natural for her to surrender to them - she was once with them."

This left Young with no choice. "Alright, any other good plans?"

The others shook their head.

"Park, you know what to do. Go in and fake surrender, when they agreed to let you in, throw a flash bomb and we'll be going in. Got that?" Young ordered.

"Yes, Leader Young," Jihyo answered. "I don't think I should be bringing any communication devices in as it would be suspicious if I were to surrender."

Damn it. I wanted her to bring that in so I could manipulate the situation and Park! Yes, Young suspected something fishy about Jihyo since the day she went and challenged the anti-rebels leader. As much as he wanted to trust the obedient teammate, but he couldn't shake the thoughts out of his mind. He had a feeling Jihyo was going to betray them sooner or later.

However, his best friend in the team had already agreed with Jihyo. Young had to trust Jihyo right now - it's not like he had any other choices or plans to rely on.

"Park, when do you suggest you will be going in?" Young asked.

"I suggest to fake surrender tomorrow night, as it would seem like I sneak out from you guys, making it less suspicious," said Jihyo.

Young nodded, "We will be relying on your plan, Park."

Jihyo gave a salute to him.

"Meeting's dismissed. Please rest well to prepare for the final battle tomorrow," said Young. Then he walked away drinking blood from his bottle.

Jihyo sure had noticed Young's unusual dismissal attitude, and she knew that Young would be suspecting her. Nevertheless, this was what she can do to help the back up team.

So the only thing she could do was not failing her own plan tomorrow night.

 

{Anti-rebels Human Elites Team Training Base}

Jeongyeon, Nayeon and D.O were training their trio team formation - they'd mastered how to use the UV ray gun, UV ray bomb and UV torchlight. The rest which was essential was the team formation -  whether or not they could survive in battle with vampires, they could only rely on their partners. Fighting back-to-back was the most basic one, then changing it to split out and attack, and once again back to sticking together again.

"You need to familiarise yourself with team formation - or else you don't stand a chance to survive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter