6 Second Victim

She's a Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu tensed a little but managed not to be noticed this little gesture by Mr Do. She decided not to reply anything but to finish writing her last number on the board.

She turned, covered the marker pen with a click sound, made by the cap. Tzuyu smiled, giving the stunned teacher back his marker pen, "Please check whether my answer's right, Mr Do."

Tzuyu walked back to her seat and sat down, heaving a great sigh of relief.

"You seems like returning from hell," said Sana supporting her chin with her left hand, the other turning the pen she was holding.

Tzuyu shrugged. "Nah, I never liked differentiation."

Sana widened her eyes. "But you've done it correctly!"

"Doesn't mean that I liked it."

Tzuyu heard Sana mumbled a "savage."

The other students took turns to write down the answers and Mr Do didn't seem to pay any more attention to Tzuyu. Jihyo was trying to ask Tzuyu what happened but Tzuyu shot her a look telling her to ask later.

"Miss Chou?" called Mr Do.

Tzuyu frowned a bit and looked up from her questions.

"Could you help me to fetch the pile of questions I've photostated for you students? It's written your class and the number of students. Surely you would help me?"

When Tzuyu wanted to stand up, Jihyo called out. "Mr Do, can I go with Tzuyu?"

Mr Do smiled. "I'm happy for your kindness but I think Tzuyu will be fine by herself."

Jihyo nodded and sat down. Tzuyu nodded towards both her teacher and Jihyo, and walked out of the class.

She entered the teachers' office and looked around, searching for Mr Do's table. Tzuyu then saw Ms Kim, her class teacher, and walked towards her to ask where was Mr Do's table. She saw Mr Song's table as Mr Song was sitting right there but Mr Do's table was nowhere to be seen.

"Uh..Ms Kim? Oh sorry Bam Bam sunbae and Jackson sunbae, I didn't see you guys talking to Ms. Kim earlier. Sorry if I interrupted you guys." Tzuyu apologised.

"What is it Tzuyu?" asked Ms Kim.

"Do you know where's Mr Do's table?"

"Oh it should be at the right corner where it is beside the pantry." Ms Kim pointed out.

Tzuyu nodded. "Thanks." She then walked over to Mr Do's table and fetch the question papers.

Just as she walked out of the corner where the pantry was, she nearly bumped into Jackson. "Ah, Jackson sunbae. What are you doing here?"

Jackson smiled at Tzuyu. "Ms Kim wanted me to help her fetch her food from the microwave. Her lunch."

"Oh. Well then, I'll get going. See you." Tzuyu nodded at Jackson and walked past him.

She went back to her classroom and handed out all the papers to her classmates. "These are your homework for today. Pass these up on Friday. Please do it now if you have finished the questions just now and ask me if you have any questions," said Mr Do.

Tzuyu was doing the second question when Bam Bam stumbled into her classroom. "Sorry Mr Do! Can I talk to Jihyo now? It's urgent!"

Jihyo stood up quickly and followed Bam Bam out of the classroom. After a few seconds, she rushed into the classroom and called, "Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Tzuyu! Come with me!"

Tzuyu and the other two were about to leave their seats when Sana gripped her wrist. She looked down and saw Sana was looking at her full of concern and worries. They didn't even have to speak to know what Sana was going to say.

"I'll be back as soon as possible. I promise," Tzuyu spoke softly, giving reassurance while looking straight into Sana's eyes.

Sana nodded and loosen her grip on Tzuyu's wrist and let her go.

The five of them ran along the corridor and reached to the teachers' office in no time. In the mean tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter