27 The Circle of Duo

She's a Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Jihyo' side}

Nayeon and Jeongyeon was clutching tightly onto Baekhyun, who was gritting his teeth so that he won't collapse under the huge pressure. The girls supporting him were also having their knees shaking due to the constant attack they'd received from this...psychic vampire.

"Team formation! We can't lose it, protect Sana!" Baekhyun gripped his dagger tight, defending themselves from another two vampires who were the companions of the psychic vampire. Their daggers were actually not a match to the katana that both the vampires using - they seem to be twins. As if twins with katanas weren't enough, the psychic vampire - her power upon maturity - was high frequency noise that will penetrate straight into your ears, ear drums vibrating violently - and it penetrates right into your brain.

"This is...really...bad..." Jeongyeon could feel cold sweat forming on her forehead, she was bearing a lot of pressure from the high frequency noise. She felt her limbs were heavy, shaky, too, that she couldn't even attack properly.

Nayeon was no different. She wanted to lay down on the ground, she wanted to shut her ears, she wanted to shut the noise out of her head.

Sana was half-sitting on the ground, in the triangle protection from Baekhyun, Nayeon and Jeongyeon. Both her hands were sticking onto her ears, but the noises wouldn't budge - they seem to find a way into her mind, making her crazy like hell.

"Sana!" Jeongyeon called out. Sana looked up in difficulty, and Jeongyeon threw her gun to her, "here, it's better than nothing. If they were to burst through our protection, just...fire the gun."

Sana nodded, her right hand picking up the gun, gulping a little as she tried to bear the high frequency noise inside her head.

Just someone...they need someone who could save them from this hell.

 

Jihyo was nearly reaching the four when she slowed down a little. They looked as if bearing a huge pressure, brows furrowing, nearing each other as if trying to make a knot. She carefully approached Sana's group, eyeing the three vampires, two of which were holding similar katanas. One of them looks relaxed, not holding any weapon.

It should be the women who's not holding a weapon that had made the humans suffer. Jihyo deduced.

However, as soon as she'd reached three meters closer, she could already feel the huge pressure, but still unsure of what had cause this pressure. Knowing no time should be wasted, she sprang onto the women vampire, her mubuchae nearly hitting the back of her neck - when both the katanas stopped her attacked midair. She jumped backwards, releasing the tension between them.

"Well, well. We're having guests!" One of the men smirked.

"Isn't this Jihyo of the Parks?" The other smiled.

"Shouldn't be a problem, let's finish the humans off and then we'll focus on her," said the women.

"You - " Jihyo gritted her teeth. How dare they said they were going to kill her friends in front of her?!

The first guy moved, his katana nearly slashing towards Jeongyeon when Jihyo finally felt the high frequency noise, penetrating deep into her brain.

With her knees buckling, she still managed to reach in front of Jeongyeon as he sliced downwards - and that's when Jihyo changed her weapon form into double katanas. Using her katanas in cross-formation, her left hand's countered the katana from the guy, and her right hand's forms as a support for the left one.

Another 'clang' from the side and Jihyo widened her eyes as she realized Nayeon was in danger - but Baekhyun tried his best to defend Nayeon. Jihyo pushed the katana from the guy away as she opened her arms, both her katanas ready.

Another wave of high frequency noise went straight into their eardrums, and they all knelt down, groaning.

The two guys smirked, "I wanna get a good taste of the bunny-teeth one later, Ho."

"Then I'll have the one in their protection, Kyeong," said Ho.

"You guys are already deciding which one as your tea time? Hmph, I want the guy then," replied the women vampire.

"Aww Min, already choosing a nice guy huh?" Kyeong teased, enjoying the sight of all five of their opponents on the ground, suffering.

Jihyo panted heavily, looking backwards to check how the others were doing. Then a shadow whirled past her, and then only she noticed that was Jeongyeon.

"How dare you...were planning to...drink my friends' blood!?" Jeongyeon dived onto Ho, who was currently in shock that she'd suddenly attack them.

Her UV dagger collided with the katana, and Jihyo tried her best to stand and fight Kyeong. Baekhyun sprang into action, helping Jeongyeon as she dodged over the Ho's katana, and he shot Ho. His UV bullet went a millimeter past Ho's face, and he had a slight burn on his cheek.

"Humans...always thinking that they're stronger, weaklings..." Ho wiped his blood of his cheek, "Yo, Min, can't you make them any more suffering from your power?" He said as he used his katana to stop Baekhyun's knife.

Jihyo fought hard with Nayeon in front of Sana, while fighting mentally with the high frequency noise. As a result, she can't even defend properly and was kicked hard on her waist, sending her rolling away from Nayeon.

Kyeong smiled cruelly as he shifted his arm so that his katana would knock out his prey - Nayeon - 

"No!" Jihyo shouted, looking in despair as she tried to run but with her legs like jelly -

'Ding', Sana fired her gun. The UV bullet deflected Kyeong's katana, and Nayeon moved as fast as she could - with the noise still inside her head - as her UV dagger slashed over Kyeong's back when she pulled Kyeong over, and kicked him hard i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter